Love and Serenity

Reviews of Love and Serenity

Assisted Living Reviews for Love and Serenity

December 20, 2017

By Madearkids

My mother was a resident here from the time they opened until she passed in 2014. The love, care, and attention to detail she received was more than I ever could have imagined. I never felt she was in a care home, more like OUR home with extended family there to support US. If you're looking for best, this is it. The staff, home, furnishings, meals were all top of the line. The name says it all...Love and Serenity❤no

December 19, 2017

By Anita

Love & Serenity Home Care is a smaller group and they could watch over my husband more closely. They do exercises, games, and cooking for those who are more able. They let my husband participate in decorating the Christmas tree, which I think is great. They serve three square meals a day and all the snacks you want. They provide housekeeping, cooking, cleaning, and feeding assistance (if needed). The staff is excellent.

September 23, 2017

By blg

The employees were efficient and helpful. My mother was there about a year and I felt she was always safe. The owners did not respond to refund inquiries after they told me they would, tracking down personal items after death was difficult, especially wedding rings. Unless you are very pro-active, this is probably not the facility to expect follow-up from.

April 23, 2016

By pastcustomer2015

Love and Serenity Home Care was a very clean, spacious place. The room that I saw had a bed, a nightstand, and a bureau. The owner was the one who showed me around, answered all of my questions, and gave me all the information that I needed. The entire place was very well kept.

Costs for Love and Serenity

Photos of Love and Serenity

Services and Amenities of Love and Serenity

• Pets: Small Pets Allowed Only

• Get Costs

About Love and Serenity

sacramentoelderlycare.com

Welcome to Love and Serenity! With 4 beautiful homes to choose from right in the neighborhood, we understand that quality, affordability, and comfort are important in making your decisions. That is why we strive to be the best in the industry. Our customized programs will make your experience unlike any other. We are aware that there are many options for you when selecting a home, but we know that once you visit any of our homes, your decision will be an easy one.

Just as a favorite song gets everyone to hum along and tap their feet, the right community programming brings residents together to create joyful shared experiences. At Love & Serenity our Caregivers are the heartbeat of our communities, delivering a positive rhythmic flow in our home.

Our assisted living community offers a variety of services to help better support the individual needs of each resident. Dedicated staff members are trained to assist whenever a need arises.

We can assist with:
    • Transportation Services
    • Weekly Housekeeping Services
    • Health and Wellness Programs
    • Recreational and Social Activities
    • Medication Administration
    • Communication with Healthcare Professionals
    SUPPORT:
    • Weekly housekeeping, linen service and laundry
    • Scheduled transportation to doctor appointments and local shopping
    • Personalized care plan, including daily living assistance, medication management and wellness checks
    • Extended basic cable and utilities

Love and Serenity feels like home. It’s staffed with a high-quality service team that is focused on one goal: helping you to lead your ideal life.

Map of Love and Serenity