Apple Ridge Assisted Living

Reviews of Apple Ridge Assisted Living

Assisted Living Reviews for Apple Ridge Assisted Living

June 15, 2012

By Kristen3

The staff were very friendly, there were a few Sundays were we had exceeded the maximum amount of visitor allowed and while they did not break the rule for us they were very accommodating in helping us visit her and spend maximum time. She had a great experience and as a very stubborn woman with high expectations that meant a lot. We were all very appreciative of this facility for taking such great care of our grandmother/mother. If she had any complaints we would have hear them. We never had any issues with her receiving all the proper care. Her medicine, cleanliness and food was always taken care of, if she had specific requests they would actually meet her needs and make accommodations. The center as a whole is very family and visitor friendly, it is obvious that visits are encouraged and supported which is great. We would use this facility again.

June 23, 2011

By WilliamClemm

My grandmother was too sick to be able to care for herself and my uncle and mother were very wary of putting her into an assisted living facility for they feel she was being neglected and let die so to speak. Apple Ridge ended up having very friendly staff that gave me a good feeling inside that she would be in good hands. My 16 year old self at the time was off put by the smell of the facility but that is the only negative thing that I can recall. My grandmother is still there and she seems to enjoy herself there as much as she can with her illness, she seems to have a couple of the nurses to whom she has bonded with over the years, almost like a second family. She tells me she eats very well, if there is a problem she feels as if there is someone to attend to her in a timely and attentive manner, and she said she has plenty there to do, which to me was surprisingly nerve calming because I was worried she would just be bored to death in her final years. In the nine years she has been there I don't recall her complaining once.With all this being said, if I was in failing health and in my grandmothers situation I would feel lucky to be in such caring hands!

Costs for Apple Ridge Assisted Living

Photos of Apple Ridge Assisted Living

Services and Amenities of Apple Ridge Assisted Living

• About Apple Ridge Assisted Living

You will feel confident that you or your loved one is benefitting from a supportive, loving lifestyle while receiving the utmost in care. All of the caregivers at Apple Ridge are CNAs or have had extensive experience in caring for the elderly. You can rest assured that their care needs are being met as we prepare and implement care plans for all residents. You can be confident that they receive their medications because we utilize the sophisticated OPUS medication management system to assure that all residents receive each and every dose of their medication.

Minimum Monthly Rate: $1,850/month

Maximum Monthly Rate: Varies, Call for Rates

Reimbursement

Private Pay

Apartment Features

Furnished, Emergency Call System

Bathrooms: Private/Share

Facility Features

Activities/Recreation, Chapel Services, Internet Access, Private Dining Room, Gardens/Outside Patio, Facility Parking, Private Laundry, Guest Meals, Room Service, Pharmaceutical Service, Transportation, Pet Permitted

Map of Apple Ridge Assisted Living