Westmont Meadow Oaks of Roseville

Reviews of Westmont Meadow Oaks of Roseville

Assisted Living Reviews for Westmont Meadow Oaks of Roseville

April 18, 2015

By Ed33

My stepfather had a short stay at Alta Manor. They were also extremely proactive. The staff was really helpful in getting us in the facility. They were really good.

September 22, 2013

By marshamc

We liked Alta Manor. It was a larger facility. It had very elegant group spaces. The staff was very friendly. They had a lot of people. However, it was far from home and it would be better if their price was affordable. I would recommend them to others.

August 21, 2013

By Cynthia11

Alta Manor was just around the corner where my father-in-law lived. It was also recommended by the professional nursing facility. It was by his home area and he still wanted contact with his friends and neighbors. They had a memory care unit and the whole place was secure. The staff were attentive to him and I thought he was well taken-cared of. They had activities like wheelchair exercise, game night, bingo night, movie night and they had a van which took them shopping. The food and dining area were good. Overall, the atmosphere was nice and I would recommend this place.

Costs for Westmont Meadow Oaks of Roseville

Photos of Westmont Meadow Oaks of Roseville

Services and Amenities of Westmont Meadow Oaks of Roseville

• Features Extra: Library

• Licenses: RCFE

About Westmont Meadow Oaks of Roseville

Westmont at Meadow Oaks of Roseville in Placer County northeast of Sacramento is a warm, inviting senior living community designed for your comfort and care.

Here, you'll find Independent and Assisted Living as well as Memory Care options, with amenities and activities designed to promote optimum well-being and a positive, active lifestyle.

In Placer County just a half hour from Sacramento, and very freeway-close, our Roseville locale boasts lush golf courses, a regional park, popular shopping areas and appealing restaurants. We'd love to have you and your family see the charming lifestyle Roseville can offer. Come for a visit...stay for the lifestyle.

Be our guest. We invite you to join us for lunch and tour the community. We're confident you'll love what you see.

Map of Westmont Meadow Oaks of Roseville