The Terraces of Roseville

Reviews of The Terraces of Roseville

Assisted Living Reviews for The Terraces of Roseville

May 10, 2016

By Sharon124616950

When you open the doors to the memory care of The Terraces of Roseville, it smells really bad. The staff there is not happy; they’re all complaining. Nobody likes working there because the upper management doesn’t ever help them with anything. They all get frustrated because they want to do something, but there’s nobody there to take care of anything. My father was in this memory care. They didn’t take care of him. He wears Depends and they weren’t changing him like they should change him with that. His room reeked of urine all the time. The food was horrible. They wouldn’t get him up to go to the dining room to eat, he just stayed in his bed almost all day, and he wasn’t interacting. He was sleeping 24 hours a day and they just brought in his food to his room and let him eat it in his room. It just wasn’t right.

March 22, 2016

By Amy120505450

The woman I met who took me on the tour at The Terraces of Roseville was wonderful and pleasant. The rooms were nice. Overall, it was a good experience.

November 30, 2015

By Rosemary25

At The Terraces of Roseville, I liked their dining room hours. The facility was more modern, and the room was nicer than the other facility I saw. It was not as spacious but it and the staff were very nice. The lady who showed me around was nice. They had two people at the front desk to help people. They had two lounge areas, which was nice.

November 24, 2015

By Linda114724550

Mom is at The Terraces of Roseville. We really like the community. It's not that upscale, but it's very clean. She has her own, nice apartment. Their dining area is very spacious with a big fireplace. We ate with Mom a couple of times, and their food was not great, but Mom enjoys most of the meals there, so that's what counts.

September 30, 2015

We did go and visit The Terraces of Roseville. The place looked clean, but they are way too expensive, and I could not afford it. The woman who gave us the tour took us to a studio room that was being vacated. It seemed like a nice room, and it's about the size of what I am living in now.

August 16, 2015

By Laurie37

The Terrace of Roseville was nice. The staff was very friendly. The residents looked happy and busy. It had a good atmosphere.

May 13, 2015

I think my parents would both like The Terraces of Roseville. They have independent, assisted, Alzheimer’s, Dementia, and respite care all at one place. The place was wonderful since we could put both of them in the facility. In the memory care, they have single rooms and double rooms and a specialized memory care program. They worked very hard in keeping routine on the memory care, and the adviser is very good and does an excellent job. They keep people as active as possible and they do everything from life enrichment programs which involved the families. They do exercise programs, nature walks, or anything that encourages them to think and move. They can come together for meals and share meals together

November 17, 2014

You could stay in the same unit apartment starting out as independent living at The Terraces of Roseville, and if you need assisted living you can just choose to have their services. They have a restaurant, and their food is good. Just looking around the facility, it's clean and well-kept inside and out.

November 11, 2014

Care is excellent, and the staff is very attentive at The Terraces of Roseville. They have rides every Wednesday, they take the residents to Wal-Mart or Target for shopping on Mondays, and they take them to doctor’s appointments within a certain radius. On Sundays they take my mother to church, they have rides afterwards, and they have bingo. It’s an older building, but it’s very nice and very active. I have called the front desk and put in a request to have the stairways cleaned, but I haven’t heard anything yet. Parking needs to be improved; it’s very restricted for people like myself that go to visit or get my mother. I think it would be nice if they had a walking area; a lot of the residents walk around the building, but they need to be probably repaved because the road is worn and my mother has limited vision, and a lot of people like to get a walk around the building.

March 29, 2014

By Stacey9

I was on a lot of website searches, and I came across Roseville Terraces. I moved my grandmother into it last December. They have assisted living, independent living, and a memory unit. She's in independent right now, but I need a place that could provide assisted. She's turning 90. They're very good. I haven't seen any issues. They're very caring. It's a 3-story, older building, but it's very clean and well taken care of. They've been remodeling throughout the years too; that was kind of a plus. I had eaten there myself when she moved in, and it seemed pretty good. But my grandmother keeps telling me that the food is horrible. I think they've been changing chefs. That is her one complaint.

February 15, 2014

By Debra23

The rooms were a lot bigger in The Terraces. This place is a lot cheaper than where she was. The people are very friendly and very helpful. My mom seems to enjoy the food. I haven't had any problems with any of the staff. They're all just nice and they treat my mom really good. I'm real happy with it. They have a lot of activities. They go on scenic drives, they play bingo, they take them to the grocery store and doctor's appointments. The only thing my mom does do on Fridays, they have something called the social hour. Practically everyday, they have something. I've already told a couple of my friends who were looking for places for their parents about them.

September 13, 2013

By Don19

My parents stayed at The Terraces of Roseville because it was accessible to other members of the family. They stayed there until my mother passed away. They had a one bedroom apartment. The staff were better than in the other facility. There were also several activities for the residents. I would recommend this facility to other people.

December 12, 2012

By ajmediator1

I visit this utility at least 3 times a week to spend time with my 90 year old mom. The staff are exceptionally caring. The facility is clean and upkeep is remarkable. The food is prepared by a professional chef and the mealtime options are presented to residents in a cafe style menu form. This is the 3rd facility in which my mom has lived and this by far is heads above any we've experienced. I was an ombudsman for many years in the San Francisco Bay area and am returning to this very valuable process in February for Placer County here in Sacramento, CA.

June 29, 2012

By FiloDoe

When my grandfather first arrived at the facility, I wasn't sure what to think. The place he had stayed previously had been newer and I was concerned about the staff. However, once we met a few people, I knew it would be a great place. When you walk in the door, the lobby is very clean, and open. It gives a feeling of homeyness. The receptionist we spoke to was shy and quiet, but other wise nice. The rooms were all spacious and well taken care of. The whole place smelled nice, and there was a distinct feeling of comfort in the way they situated the furniture. My grandfather became good friends with the staff there, and everyone was willing and excited to get to know him which was very important. I felt as if the place was extremely well maintained and structurally beautiful. The experiences I had there were primarily wonderful, and I know my grandfather appreciated the experience.

Independent Living Reviews for The Terraces of Roseville

March 27, 2016

By Happy Visitor122722950

The Terraces of Roseville was one of my favorites. I liked the layout and that it was close to where I live. I was impressed with the overall facility. They had a large reception area and sitting area with a fireplace.

Questions about The Terraces of Roseville

Describe the overall population of assisted living residents at The Terraces of Roseville. What is their average age? What are their favorite things to do?

We are a beautiful community with approximately 200 residents. We offer two distinct "neighborhoods" to choose from. We have 198 apartments and different floor plans. We are an active community and we believe in LIVE YOUR WAY Programs. Our average age is approximately 82, but we have high functioning 68 year olds and fit very well into our active adult community. Music is a favorite as well as card games.

What programs or activities does The Terraces of Roseville offer to enrich residents' well-being?

The Assisted Living was designed for seniors who value their independence but need some help with daily activities. We focus on personal wellness and encourage continued independence through an individualized plan provided by trained designated caregivers who get to know our residents' unique preferences and needs. We offer a menu that offers healthy ingredients. Physical fitness is also a focus along with other activities and entertainment.

What places are near The Terraces of Roseville or within walking distance for assisted living residents to enjoy?

We are close to the hospitals, physicians offices and lots of shopping. We are near a very active senior center, grocery stores, shopping malls and pharmacies.

What transportation services does The Terraces of Roseville offer to assisted living residents?

Our transportation offers dr's office visits, shopping, and field trips...lots of FUN!

What makes the chef or dining program at The Terraces of Roseville exceptional? What kind of menu can assisted living residents expect?

What safety features or security measures does The Terraces of Roseville offer to assisted living residents?

Our concierge program allows monitored entry from 7AM - 7PM and we have 24 hour staff

How does The Terraces of Roseville keep residents' families informed about their loved ones?

Our interaction with families, physicians and medical providers are informed about their loved one / patient so that we can provide exceptional care and allow our residents to continue to age in place with monitoring their well-being. We also work with home health agencies and palliative care/hospice so your loved one does not have to move and can have the personal care and attention needed.

What is the care staff-to-resident ratio at The Terraces of Roseville during daytime and nighttime hours?

Our care staff is exceptional and provide excellent care, and are available 24/7

If The Terraces of Roseville accepts dogs or cats, what indoor/outdoor areas can they enjoy?

We are a pet friendly community and have a dog and cat park as well as over an acre of land to walk your friendly pet

What ongoing senior care training does the staff receive?

We pride ourselves in continuing education for our staff and we have mandated and regulated classes and training ongoing which allow us to provide excellent care for our residents.

Describe the overall population of independent living residents at The Terraces of Roseville. What is their average age? What are their favorite things to do?

We have 42 Independent apartments and the average age is about 80. They enjoy all of the activities our Assisted Living Residents enjoy and fully engage in our programs. We provide a "family like environment"

What places are nearby for independent living residents to enjoy?

Shopping, casinos, wineries, grocery stores and senior centers.

What are some recent off-site events that the community activity director at The Terraces of Roseville has organized?

Farmers Markets

What transportation services does The Terraces of Roseville offer to independent living residents?

Dr. visits, shopping, church and outdoor trips and activities, ball games, casinos, flower gardens, and much much more.

What makes the chef or dining program at The Terraces of Roseville exceptional? What kind of menu can independent living residents expect?

We offer 7AM - 7PM dining With our chef's excellent menu choices, we provide a well-balanced and exceptional choice of entrees to choose from ...We also have our alternate menu which one can enjoy if they want a "lighter side" or a grilled choice, a Terrace Salad...Well you have to just come try us for lunch ...on US

What common areas are available for independent living residents?

We have seating areas all throughout our community. Our residents enjoy sitting and visiting, card games, reading and sitting in the lounge enjoying music and the fireplace while visiting their friends and families

What safety features or security measures does The Terraces of Roseville offer to independent living residents?

We have staff available 24/7 who walk the building, checking on residents, doors and monitor visitors through our check in / check out procedures.

Our Central Park allows for pets with doggie bags available, beautiful grounds, outside the building there are lots of wide open spaces with dog park essentials to pick up after your pet.

Does The Terraces of Roseville work with an agency or registry to provide nursing and medical assistance as needed?

We have nurses, med techs which are available 24/7. We also partner with Home Health and Hospice

What safety features or security measures does The Terraces of Roseville provide to protect residents who wander?

We are fully trained in re-directing any resident who appears to wander and because we are a large community, we have staff walking the building to be the eyes and ears to keep our residents safe.

Costs for The Terraces of Roseville

Photos of The Terraces of Roseville

Services and Amenities of The Terraces of Roseville

• Fee Structure Extra: 1

• Dining Extra: All Residents Have In Room Kitchenettes. Any Time Dining 7:30 Am 6:30 Pm

• Features Extra: Library, Fitness Room/Gym

• Nurse On Staff: During Business Hours

• Tai Chi
  • Activities Extra: Computer Class

About The Terraces of Roseville

Boutique Senior Living

At The Terraces of Roseville Retirement and Assisted Living Community, discover a lifestyle as special and expansive as the community itself. Our main building is stately, featuring grand windows, cathedral ceilings, lots of light and generous common areas. Outdoors, you'll discover three spacious courtyards, in a serene and comforting atmosphere surrounded by oak trees and a charming creek.

With independent and assisted living as well as memory care options, you're certain to find the level of care, and the peace of mind, that suits your needs. Plus, you'll find fascinating companions and plenty to do - there's always a full calendar of scheduled activities, entertainment and excursions - in an environment where our goal is to promote resident engagement and overall well-being.

We go on offsite trips each Wednesday. Any where from Sonoma Wine Country, to museums, the Jelly Belly Factory, to live theater.

Map of The Terraces of Roseville