Pegasus Sterling Court

Pegasus Sterling Court (800) 385-2527

Reviews of Pegasus Sterling Court

Assisted Living Reviews for Pegasus Sterling Court

July 13, 2015

My dad is in here. So far, so good. The apartments are nice and clean. They have all kinds of activities like ice cream socials, outings, churches, and exercises programs. The dining area is a big open room. The staff is friendly.

March 19, 2015

I was pleased with what I saw. It was a nice facility, and everything seemed to be fine. The dining area was clean. It was a very small community, so they don't have a gym or swimming pool.

November 14, 2014

By Sandy44

It is new, it’s got new people in it and it was very nice. They’ve got entertainment there and it was like in a night club, they were having such a good time. The young girl we talked to was very informative. I noticed that there were smiles, and people touching hands, and a warm, not very sterile environment. They were expensive though.

August 28, 2014

By Cristi1

It was really nice. Everything was lovely about it. I like the location. I like the grounds. I like that place quite a bit. I'm hoping to bring my parents back to see that place. The staff was really nice. They were great. They were very helpful. I saw them helped some of the residents, i.e., with their questions and concerns about the air-conditioning. They were helpful with fitting me in for a walk-through without an appointment. The rooms were a little small. The dining room was nice. Also, they had a private facility where you could eat with your family aside from the dining room. The menu looked OK. They have a whole calendar of different activities and they put it up in their main room. They have a social hour, they would take them out to outings, and they have games. They have all kinds of activities. Overall, I like The Palms better because it was small, the grounds were well kept, and they had lots of courtyards that the residents could go out into that were private. What they could improve on is the size of the room. It would be nice if they could make them a little more spacious.

August 28, 2014

It was good. It was a really nice home because it was much smaller. It was a new home, it was really nice. The rooms were really nice. It was reasonably priced. However, this one was 15 miles from me. This one was still probably a little bit more busy for my mom, but it would have been more appropriate for her.

January 30, 2014

By Susan68838050

It was our second choice. The place was very clean and beautifully arranged. The grounds there were beautiful outside. They were very good. They were very roomy. The dining area was really nice and really upscale. It wasn't too casual, which was very good. It was like fine dining. They had set up the tables with tablecloths. Everything was first class. I like the staff. They were really nice, very positive, and very helpful. They gave me a lot of information. The people there seemed very happy, which is important to me.

Memory Care Reviews for Pegasus Sterling Court

• Low Salt

• Licenses: License #317005513

• Get Costs

About Pegasus Sterling Court

Pegasus Sterling Court is a senior living community that offers a home-like setting with cheerful smiles from its professional staff. It provides daily assistance with bathing and dressing, medication management, dining assistance and special diets, assistance with reminders and redirection, escorts and assistance with walking. It also has an emergency response call system in case of falls or other emergencies. Amenities include housekeeping and laundry and linen service. Pegasus Sterling Court is the perfect place for seniors to live out their golden years in peace while still having access to all the important services they need to maintain their independence.

Map of Pegasus Sterling Court