Sierra Pointe

Sierra Pointe (844) 334-3818

Reviews of Sierra Pointe

Assisted Living Reviews for Sierra Pointe

September 12, 2014

Sierra Pointe was very nice, and the people we talked with, the administrators, were very nice. Everything looked clean, well-kept, and modern. Not modern decor, but it didn’t look faded or rundown in any way. It was bright and airy. The assistant director told us about the facility and showed us the different types of rooms that were available and spent a good amount of time answering questions that we had. She is very helpful and no pressure. I noticed that they have a calendar of events and that they had various rooms to have group meetings and entertainment. They also have smaller common areas where people could sit down and play games with other residents. I was taken by the fact that they did have a variety of meeting rooms where the guests could get together, play games, or talk with one another and go and meet with family members. The residents there would say this is a wonderful place; we enjoyed being here and we got positive feedback from the residents.

July 19, 2014

By Paula29

Sierra Pointe was very welcoming. The facility has been there maybe 10 years, but they have kept the grounds and everything up very well. The staff was very friendly. It was a very nice community. When you walk in, everything is very inviting and everything is clean. They had a TV room and a game room. They had other little rooms, like rooms to get together with family to socialize. They had a nice dining area and a nice patio area.

April 10, 2014

By Kate16

I visited Sierra Pointe. It was near my home. It was also near stores and things. The place was nice, clean, and it smelled good. They had a nurse on staff, and the staff was nice. However, there was only one special area for WiFi.

Independent Living Reviews for Sierra Pointe

Costs for Sierra Pointe

Photos of Sierra Pointe

Services and Amenities of Sierra Pointe

• State Licenses: 315002050

• About Sierra Pointe

Sierra Pointe is a senior living provider in Roseville, California that offers residents Assisted Living and Independent Living. Contact Sierra Pointe for more details on services and rates.

Map of Sierra Pointe