Sierra Pointe

Reviews of Sierra Pointe

Assisted Living Reviews for Sierra Pointe

September 19, 2016

By Lisa423008

We liked Sierra Pointe a lot as it was very pretty, but it was too expensive; you have to buy in. We didn’t eat there, but the restaurant looks very nice, and their menu looks good. The rooms and staff were very nice, answered all of our questions, and showed us a number of rooms.

July 08, 2016

By Paula506831

My parents moved to Sierra Pointe. They have a very caring staff, which is the best thing that anyone can say. We had a good tour. They are a very informative and caring staff.

September 23, 2014

By Paula34

My parents are at Sierra Pointe. The staff is very caring and very attentive there. They have concerts, afternoon cookies, and informational workshops. The food is so-so, but upkeeping is excellent. I can recommend it absolutely! I highly recommend it. The environment is very nice, very elegant and inviting.

September 12, 2014

Sierra Pointe was very nice, and the people we talked with, the administrators, were very nice. Everything looked clean, well-kept, and modern. Not modern decor, but it didn’t look faded or rundown in any way. It was bright and airy. The assistant director told us about the facility and showed us the different types of rooms that were available and spent a good amount of time answering questions that we had. She is very helpful and no pressure. I noticed that they have a calendar of events and that they had various rooms to have group meetings and entertainment. They also have smaller common areas where people could sit down and play games with other residents. I was taken by the fact that they did have a variety of meeting rooms where the guests could get together, play games, or talk with one another and go and meet with family members. The residents there would say this is a wonderful place; we enjoyed being here and we got positive feedback from the residents.

July 19, 2014

By Paula29

Sierra Pointe was very welcoming. The facility has been there maybe 10 years, but they have kept the grounds and everything up very well. The staff was very friendly. It was a very nice community. When you walk in, everything is very inviting and everything is clean. They had a TV room and a game room. They had other little rooms, like rooms to get together with family to socialize. They had a nice dining area and a nice patio area.

April 10, 2014

By Kate16

I visited Sierra Pointe. It was near my home. It was also near stores and things. The place was nice, clean, and it smelled good. They had a nurse on staff, and the staff was nice. However, there was only one special area for WiFi.

Independent Living Reviews for Sierra Pointe

June 17, 2016

By Eva460755

Sierra Pointe was awesome. I would recommend it to anybody except that it’s just too pricey. It’s an absolutely great place and very welcoming. I have nothing bad to say about it. The staff was awesome, knowledgeable, and very informative. The dining area was wonderful from what I viewed on the menu, and the feeding schedule was great. The grounds were kept nicely, and the hallways were beautiful. They have little basins under each washer and separate corners with TVs where people can play Wii games. The whole place was amazing. If you can afford it, it’s the place to go.

October 10, 2014

By LovelyLady20

I thought Vintage Senior Living was very nice. It’s a much older place. It’s also assisted living which is very tempting. The rooms were nice. They were smaller than the apartment that I will have now. They had good activities, and the upper echelon of the staff was wonderful. There are many happy people there. I would recommend them.

Costs for Sierra Pointe

Photos of Sierra Pointe

Services and Amenities of Sierra Pointe

• Companion Suites: No

• Pets: Small Pets Allowed Only

About Sierra Pointe

Sierra Pointe is a retirement community where you can enjoy a blend of comfort, style, fine dining, endless social opportunities and a variety of wellness and recreational choices. With convenient access to shopping, entertainment, hospital and medical services, as well as easy connection to Sacramento and Lake Tahoe, Sierra Pointe provides a comfortable and relaxed setting just minutes from everything.

Independent Living at Sierra Pointe

As a resident at Sierra Pointe, you will find all kinds of opportunities for social connections, health and wellness activities, and the comforts and conveniences to help simplify life. Here are the included services for independent living:

• Exceptional restaurant-style dining options for breakfast, lunch and dinner
  • Weekly housekeeping and flat linen laundry services
  • Full calendar of social, cultural, educational, and recreational activities and programs
  • Health and fitness classes
  • 24-hour emergency call system and onsite staff
  • Scheduled group transportation services to doctors’ appointments, shopping, events and entertainment
  • Utilities (except phone), heating and air conditioning
  • Interior and exterior care and maintenance of all residences, common areas and grounds

Assisted Living at Sierra Pointe

Sierra Pointe’s assisted living services take a “whole-person” approach to wellness, and are tailored to meet your needs, now and in the future. Services can be dialed up, or back, at any time, so you are always getting the help you need. Residents choosing assisted living services enjoy the service amenities and common areas as listed above, as well as personalized care services as needed to support independence and wellness. Here are the additional services offered in assisted living:

• Restaurant-style dining choices for breakfast, lunch and dinner
  • Weekly housekeeping, personal and flat linen laundry service
  • Help with daily activities, including bathing, dressing and grooming
  • Assistance with managing medications
  • Licensed nurse on staff
  • A holistic personal wellness plan that supports the whole “you”—physical, spiritual, emotional, social and intellectual

As a resident at Sierra Pointe, you will find a CARF-Accredited community with all kinds of lifestyle opportunities for social connections, health, and wellness activities through our ZEST™ Wellness, along with all the comforts and conveniences of care services to help simplify life.

Map of Sierra Pointe