Brookdale Roseville

Reviews of Brookdale Roseville

Memory Care Reviews for Brookdale Roseville

August 11, 2015

By Kent10

Brookdale Roseville was very good. The people there were nice. They were very understanding, patient, and answered all of my questions. It seemed to be a very nice place.

April 25, 2015

My father was Emeritus Roseville (Brookdale Roseville). I thought it was nice. They took care of him, but he was only there for a couple of weeks. I would recommend them because they were attentive. The place was clean, and it seemed like they had a good program going on.

August 27, 2012

By Loving Nana-Northern California

I'm sorry I didn't do this sooner, but it probably is more powerful now that before. My husband has been at this dementia care facility for 9 months, it is the second such faclity he has been in. My family all believe this is a wonderful community. Since this is our 2nd place, it makes us better educated to say that Emeritus is just excellent. The residents are kept clean, as are the rooms and the building, the caregivers are professional and caring, and a real effort is made by the staff to keep the residents engaged. The prior unit he was in woudn't get even 2 stars by me now that I have seen the way care should be given. A professional executive director at Emeritus runs a tight ship and you always feel she is listening to find ways to make the facility even better. Good in every way!
See all Memory Care reviews (7) See fewer reviews

Photos of Brookdale Roseville

Services and Amenities of Brookdale Roseville

About Brookdale Roseville

Amenities and Services
  • Daily assistance with bathing and dressing
  • Medication management
  • Dining assistance and special diets
  • Assistance with reminders and redirection
  • Escorts and assistance with walking
  • Emergency response call system
  • Laundry and linen service

*Rates subject to change at any time. Level of care not included.

Map of Brookdale Roseville