California Mission Inn

Offers Assisted Living, Independent Living, Continuing Care Communities, and Memory Care

8417 Mission Drive, Rosemead, CA 91770
California Mission Inn (800) 385-2527

Reviews of California Mission Inn

Assisted Living Reviews for California Mission Inn

April 29, 2014

My father is in assisted living over at California Mission Inn. They do a very good job of taking care of him, making sure that he's well-fed and dressed, and other things that he needs. They have field trips, several trips going to the market and other places. They have games that they play during the day, and they give them a list of activities for the month. It’s on five acres of land. The maintenance is very good. It’s a very beautiful location. The building, I believe, was built in the '20s. For the priests or monks in that area, when they retire, they go there. So most of the setting hasn’t changed much. They keep it up very well. It has been refurbished, and some of the old furniture is still there. It’s very old-style type of building. My father is very happy there.

December 30, 2013

By Caring82069350

My grandpa was happy and pleased with California Mission. The facility is decent and good.

July 23, 2012

By imkimnwhat

From the moment I came through the door, the staff was kind and polite. The building may have been old, but it was very clean and beautiful. As they were setting up dinner, the food looked extremely good and tasty. I wish I could have tasted it. The individual rooms were beautiful and stylish. The residents, including my grandmother, seemed extremely happy. I do not think there is a single negative thing I could say about this housing.

Costs for California Mission Inn

Photos of California Mission Inn

Services and Amenities of California Mission Inn

• State Licenses: 198601804

• Get Costs

About California Mission Inn

California Mission Inn is a senior living provider in Rosemead, California that offers residents Assisted Living, Independent Living, Continuing Care Communities, and Memory Care. Contact California Mission Inn for more details on services and rates.

Map of California Mission Inn