Villa de Anza

Reviews of Villa de Anza

Assisted Living Reviews for Villa de Anza

June 15, 2015

By Jay12

The people were really great. My relative was there for a month. They were very helpful. He liked it. He had a single room, and he rented a bed and a dresser. He loved the food. It was great. They had a very nice dining room.

May 06, 2015

By Christi3

We saw a studio and a one-bedroom apartment, and they looked fine. The staff seemed friendly to the residents. We went through the game room and a cafe. I would recommend it. It is in a quiet location.

February 11, 2015

By Sylvania

It was a nice facility; I really liked that a lot. I think that this is the best one so far that I liked. I like the setup, but well of course the level of care depends how much money you have. The staff was very friendly and caring. When you need someone, there is someone there. I like the situation like in the dinner time, you will go to the dining facility, and it’s almost like a restaurant type environment. They will give you a menu, and you will pick what you want to eat.

December 02, 2014

By Jim94078750

Dad was here for about two months. The whole experience was fine. They were very helpful and caring. Their food was pretty good. I had breakfast with my dad a couple of times, and it was pretty decent. I have no complaints with them.

November 11, 2014

By Debra43

Everybody including the people that lived there were all very friendly. It was the number one thing that I noticed when I was there. It made my decision. They’re nice rooms. They have a restaurant-type thing and very good food. Sanitation is good. They have some exercise class, singers, and stuff in there once a week. It’s a nice place. I’m very pleased with it.

July 31, 2014

It was nice. I felt it was too large of a facility for my father-in-law. We were there on a Saturday. The residents were dressed nice. They were having their lunch and I didn't see any caregivers. That was a big concern. The rooms are too far from the dining room. We didn't care for the room.

June 17, 2014

By John86201850

We moved in. The staff responses quickly. They are always available and are working really hard. The food is OK. We have a two-bedroom apartment. My wife loves public speaking, so she's been given a couple of opportunities to speak. I play bingo, card games, and that kind of stuff.

April 28, 2014

By Jo13

It was very nice, and it was clean when we went in. It has a beautiful lake that you could fish in, nice dining area for them to eat, and the little apartments are really cute. They had some studios and one-bedroom apartments that are really nice. My brother is on the waiting list there. The staff was wonderful. They had a Bingo room, movie theatre, and a room where you play cards.

November 27, 2013

By Jeannine2

My client chooses this community. What stand out is the caregivers and the nursing staff that they. They are excellent. I am very pleased because they check on the people three to four times a day. They are wonderful.

November 20, 2013

Everything seemed perfect for my father. It?s clean and has a nice environment. The staff is nice and cooperative. The rooms are spacious and clean with a nice carpet and the bathrooms are remodeled. They discuss various activities during the week and they have a monthly schedule on the wall so everybody may be aware of it.

September 24, 2013

By Valerie13

I like the facility really well. It's very clean and the staff is outstanding. My father is not happy but that is probably because he is confined in a wheelchair and he is used to being up and about. They have excellent meals. They serve restaurant style. The residents get to choose what they want to eat. They have excellent programs but he is not able to participate in any of them.

August 10, 2013

By Patricia23

My mom has moved in. I visited her three times and my mom seems to really like the place. The people seemed really friendly and everybody was very welcoming to the family. The staff remembers the names of the family members when they come in and they are really attentive. She loved the fact that she gets to socialize. They sing church songs. She has a little balcony in her room. The people that I've talked to had been living there for a long time. The place looks kind of more tired than I thought it was going to be, but my mom loves the place.

June 26, 2013

By Marylou1

They met my needs in every way. As a matter of fact, they reserved a place for me in case I want to go there. The person who showed me around was very nice and kind. They had their own private lake where you can fish. They were fabulous.

Questions about Villa de Anza

What programs or activities does Villa de Anza offer to enrich residents' well-being?

From Walking club to flexibility fitness our staff is dedicated to making sure our residents' need are being met, mentally, physically, spiritually, and emotionally.

What places are near Villa de Anza or within walking distance for assisted living residents to enjoy?

Our private walking paths give our residents the opportunity to enjoy the outdoors. We are close to local stores, shopping centers and Tyler Mall.

What transportation services does Villa de Anza offer to assisted living residents?

5 day a week transportation available, this includes outings.

What makes the chef or dining program at Villa de Anza exceptional? What kind of menu can assisted living residents expect?

With our culinary trained Chef, he is able to provide a nutritious meal plan for our residents every day. With health-conscious options.

What safety features or security measures does Villa de Anza offer to assisted living residents?

Pendant system, 24 hour staff.

How does Villa de Anza keep residents' families informed about their loved ones?

We communicate with our residents loved ones, responsible parties at all times should we have a change of condition, or simply if they are enjoying themselves. a phone call, email or letter which ever is preferred.

What is the care staff-to-resident ratio at Villa de Anza during daytime and nighttime hours?

Our community determines the amount of hours needed for care staff during an assessment. The higher acuity our residents have the more hours are allotted for staff.

What safety features or security measures does Villa de Anza provide to protect residents who wander?

Resident staff engagement with supervision.

Photos of Villa de Anza

Services and Amenities of Villa de Anza

• Fee Structure Extra: $1700 Community Fee

• Companion Suites: We Do Offer Companion Suites.

• Occupational Therapy

About Villa de Anza

At Villa de Anaza we offer the best in senior care! Our on-staff Nurse will complete a throughout assessment with your loved one and determine exactly what they would need our assistance with. We will use this assessment and a completed Physician’s Report to determine how we can best personalize a Care Plan for your loved one.

Our basic services and amenities include:

• Housekeeping & Laundry 1x/week
  • Transportation to Dr. Appt, Shopping, Events and Church
  • 3 Meals A Day in our Dining Room
  • Mobile Pendant & Access to 24 Care Staff On-Site
  • Church Services On-Site
  • Laundry Facility Access
  • Daily Community Activities & Events
  • Utilities & Basic Cable (Excluding Phone)
  • Hair Salon On-Site