Arlington Commons by Legacy

Reviews of Arlington Commons by Legacy

Assisted Living Reviews for Arlington Commons by Legacy

March 31, 2015

By Caring95720550

When I first visited Meridian, it was Arlington Commons then, and my first impression of it was that it was good. Meridian just bought it last year. My mother was there for five years before she passed away. She was well cared for. They loved her. They took care of my mom. They were very patient because we were private paying for my mom. However, right now, my family is a little upset with them, and it is just because of one person – the secretary. My mother passed away on the 30th and the rent was due on 1st. When I called the day after my mom passed to find out what I needed to pay if anything, the secretary didn't say, "I’m sorry Nancy," she didn't say anything, it was just about the money. She said, "As long as her personal belonging are in that room there, I'll have to charge her rent." My mom just passed away the day before in the hospital, and she said that. I was just shocked. You're going through something like that, and they're expecting you to dash over. To me, Meridian is into the money thing. They emphasized different things. However, the caregivers I would give a top rating.

Costs for Arlington Commons by Legacy

Services and Amenities of Arlington Commons by Legacy

• Pets: Small Pets

• About Arlington Commons by Legacy

Arlington Commons by Legacy is a senior living provider in Riverside, California that offers residents Assisted Living and Assisted Living. Contact Arlington Commons by Legacy for more details on services and rates.

Map of Arlington Commons by Legacy