Los Angeles Jewish Home for the Aging-Eisenberg Village

Offers Assisted Living and Nursing Homes

18855 Victory Boulevard, Reseda, CA 91335
Los Angeles Jewish Home for the Aging-Eisenberg Village (844) 334-3818

Reviews of Los Angeles Jewish Home for the Aging-Eisenberg Village

Assisted Living Reviews for Los Angeles Jewish Home for the Aging-Eisenberg Village

February 23, 2012

By ilovegranny

My grandmother is a resident at this facility and I visit her bi-monthly. She shares a room with another resident. The room sizes are average and each one has its own bathroom. The resident halls are well kept and look tidy. The staff are nice and always greet me when I arrive. Also, its nice that there is a guard gate at the front of the building to know that the seniors are well protected. My grandmother really enjoys all the great activities that they provide at this facility. There are many excursions that are organized by this facility. I know that the home has setup a group trip to go see the movie, "Hugo," in 3D, which my grandmother will be attending soon. Additionally, there is an arts and crafts room where my grandmother paints ceramics, canvasses, and sews. The only negative comment that I can make is that the food could be better. I have attended a few holiday dinners and I'm always disappointed with the food. They must be only able to cook with limited ingredients. My favorite part of the facility is the patio / sculpture garden area. It's well maintained and beautiful.

September 16, 2011

By jonnjonn027

The center is great, well maintained and the staff attentive. The grounds are pretty and there were lots of activities. The rooms are average size, I don't know how large other facilities are but they seemed adequate.

Services and Amenities of Los Angeles Jewish Home for the Aging-Eisenberg Village

• Pharma

• Tagalog

• Pets: No Pets

• State Licenses: 191201867

About Los Angeles Jewish Home for the Aging-Eisenberg Village

Los Angeles Jewish Home for the Aging-Eisenberg Village is a senior living provider in Reseda, California that offers residents Assisted Living and Nursing Homes. Contact Los Angeles Jewish Home for the Aging-Eisenberg Village for more details on services and rates.

Map of Los Angeles Jewish Home for the Aging-Eisenberg Village