Braswell's Colonial Care

Reviews of Braswell's Colonial Care

Nursing Home Reviews for Braswell's Colonial Care

June 08, 2014

By Lucey Ricardo

I'd say the Medicare rating is much more representative of Braswell's than ErinAlexa's. This facility is grossly understaffed meaning patients must wait excessive amounts of time (20 - 45 minutes) for help after pushing the call button. I have witnessed staff stand around and BS while patients are calling for help, seen staff leave food trays for patients who cannot feed themselves, seen filth (even feces) on the floors, and patients needing water. Medications are not given regularly and substitute nurses cannot even find the medication sometimes! Items are "lost", patients are talked to in demeaning ways and treated with disrespect.

February 16, 2012

By ErinAlexa

In August 2010, my beloved grandmother became a resident of the senior care facility Braswell's Colonial Care in Redlands, CA. Before we decided on Braswell's, we (my immediate family and myself) took a thorough tour of the facility, and we quickly decided that Braswell's was about as good as it gets.Braswell's is a beautiful complex, with a really warm, homey feeling as soon as you enter the front doors. One might even describe it as a bit "grand" in its decor, which appealed to my grandmother very much. When my grandmother was settled in to her room, I spent a lot of time with her there, and it was always kept wonderfully clean and tidy. It was a very nice sized room, with a big window that gave her a nice view into a grassy interior courtyard. She even had a sliding glass door that permitted her access to a seating area outside her room, to enjoy the fresh air.The staff was amazing. They were attentive and respectful to all of my grandmother's needs. They made sure she was always comfortable and made her feel safe and secure in her new surroundings. The staff was also very good at letting the family know how she was doing, if she was having a "good day" or a "bad day", and whether or not she required any special medical needs. In other words, they were a godsend!

About Braswell's Colonial Care

Braswell's Colonial Care is a senior living provider in Redlands, California that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Braswell's Colonial Care for more details on services and rates.

Map of Braswell's Colonial Care