Sundial Assisted Living

Reviews of Sundial Assisted Living

Assisted Living Reviews for Sundial Assisted Living

February 10, 2015

By Patt1

We chose Sundial Assisted Living because her nurse's mother was there, and they highly recommended it for her. It is where my friend wanted to go. The staff was very nice and very compassionate. The place is very clean, and I thought it is a very nice. They have movies and card games. There are different activities going on all the time. The dining room was very nice, and the food seemed to be very good. They do have a separate room where family can come to cook and have meals with the loved ones there.

March 09, 2012

By Caprilyeous

My grandmother was a patient there for three years and whenever I visited her, she was always happy, healthy and surrounded by fellow patients/friends that were the same. The staff, for the most part, was very helpful and caring in regards to the residents. There were a few bad apples in with the staff at the facility, but those few seemed to be let go or leave fairly quickly. They had many activities/amenities to keep the residences active and entertained during their days like exercise classes, arts and crafts, book club, salon hours, etc. The facility was always clean and the food was more than I would have expected from a nursing home. The meals were well balanced and healthy, low in sodium, fat, but loaded with healthy alternatives for the residents to feel like they didn't have to give up too much to follow their own individual diets. My grandmother had diabetes as well as a few minor ailments and the staff kept watchful eyes on her levels and her medication throughout her time there. I would gladly recommend the facility to future family/friends because I was assured the truly cared for my grandmother throughout her time there.

June 22, 2011

By TodComfy

The staff is very nice. They give you an at home family living experience. They facility is well kept up, they are always making some small improvement. The grounds are well kept up, grass is always mowed, the bushes trimmed, and sidewalks swept. This place goes just a little bit extra to make you feel like they care. I highly recommend this place and I am saying this both as a Nurse and as a man with a grandmother who lives in a assisted living facility.

Costs for Sundial Assisted Living

• Low Fat
  • Low Salt
  • Vegetarian

About Sundial Assisted Living

At Sundial Assisted Living, we believe that elderhood is the crescendo of a lifetime, and we have created an environment that supports a person-centered, elder directed environment, where we encourage each person to be their very best self.

The Sundial residents and our care teams work and play together with passion, and are truly a family. They have created this music video below to demonstrate their love of life, which is to embrace happiness and laughter!

Map of Sundial Assisted Living