Sierra Oaks

Reviews of Sierra Oaks

Assisted Living Reviews for Sierra Oaks

August 04, 2011

By jtownsend90

At Sierra Oaks assisted care the workers where genuine about their jobs and responsibilities. They provided lots of great activities for the residents, some including Large Television sets, Board Games, Exercise, meetings, and much more. The rooms are kept up by maid service so the residents have to spend no time cleaning and can enjoy their stay. Everyone is nice and I had not heard a single resident make a bad statement. The food served is mixed between hearty meals from home and good eats from a diner. Everyone seems to get along and the landscaping is always kept up on a daily basis. This is by far one the nicer living facilities in the metro area, this is one place I too may consider for myself and would refer others to in the future. I believe it is doing good to the community and has a lot more to offer than we see, this place deserves a good review and I am here to help people see that, feel free to check it out for yourself, if acceptable you may find yourself packing your bags.

June 10, 2011

By elemide

Visited this facility

Visited this place while considering places for an older friend recently. Strikes one as one of the posh retirement centers within the philly area. Interior layout looks nice and staffing design, it would seem, is tailored to meet every resident need. Staff are mostly warm and friendly, one I saw, sat patiently over an hour during patient feeding. Most residents also indicated a stay period of ten years or more. There are also closed circuit unit cameras monitoring entry and exit from the building, indicating attention to security. Other than the fact that affordability could be an issue, there may be no reason not to consider this place.

Services and Amenities of Sierra Oaks

• Detached Homes

• Diabetic

• Pets: Yes

• Licenses: 455002190 & 455002191
  • State Licenses: 455002190, 455002564 (pending)

About Sierra Oaks

Sierra Oaks is a senior living provider in Redding, California that offers residents Assisted Living. Contact Sierra Oaks for more details on services and rates.

Map of Sierra Oaks