Kindred Transitional Care and Rehabilitation - Canyonwood

2120 Benton Drive, Redding, CA 96003
Kindred Transitional Care and Rehabilitation - Canyonwood (844) 334-3818

Reviews of Kindred Transitional Care and Rehabilitation - Canyonwood

Nursing Home Reviews for Kindred Transitional Care and Rehabilitation - Canyonwood

April 01, 2014

By Sharon47

We stumbled onto Kindred because my mother-in-law went there for rehab. She likes the place, and we like the place. She shares a room. It's a small room, but it has a window, and it has a beautiful view of the hillside with pine trees. The staff is very caring; they take care of her needs and make her feel good about herself. I haven’t tried the food, but I've seen it and smelled it, and my mother-in-law likes it a lot. They go on outings once or twice a week. They have music groups that come in. They play games, watch movies, and they have art projects. They have a lot of things they're going to do there. I like the fact that they make her feel safe there. The stores may be about 5 minutes away, but it's right across from a golf course. About a quarter mile down is a beautiful park and a river.

Services and Amenities of Kindred Transitional Care and Rehabilitation - Canyonwood

About Kindred Transitional Care and Rehabilitation - Canyonwood

We provide specialized short-term rehabilitation, bridging the gap between hospital and home, as well as long-term care in a safe, compassionate environment that fosters independence and dignity.

Map of Kindred Transitional Care and Rehabilitation - Canyonwood