Gold Country Administration, Assisted Living & Skilled Nursing

Offers Independent Living

4301 Golden Center Drive, Placerville, CA 95667
Gold Country Administration, Assisted Living & Skilled Nursing (800) 385-2527

Reviews of Gold Country Administration, Assisted Living & Skilled Nursing

Independent Living Reviews for Gold Country Administration, Assisted Living & Skilled Nursing

January 30, 2017

By Bonnie176533

Gold Country is OK. My mom has been there for four years in the independent living, but she has personal care. She has a clean two-bedroom, two-bath apartment with a kitchen. They have outings, an exercise room, and church.

September 29, 2014

By Christi2

You walk into Gold Country Retirement and the floors are filthy. I wouldn't recommend anybody being in there. The staff was very helpful, and I thought they were fine, but I just wouldn't put anybody in there. The dining room floor was filthy, and that was the first place I walked into, so I wasn't too impressed. The bedrooms were a good size, but they only had a sink and a vanity area in them, no kitchenette or anything like that.

October 25, 2012

By Techee

I think this was a great facility for aging adults. It offers a great variety of activities for the residents and visitors/families of residents. The facility also offers a great variety of nutritional meals for the residents.

May 07, 2012

By Marci1

Gold Country Retirement is a very compassionate and caring facility. It is obvious they really care about their residences. They maintain a positive attitude at all times. They call residences by name and remember their family members and visitors. They provide three meals a day in a pleasant setting and treat you like a guest. The quantity is more than ample and the quality is good. The food is delivered to your table while still warm. Your choice(s) of drink are also delivered. They have numerous special events such as Friday evening happy hour, exercise classes, stretching classes, and bus transportation to various events. I have met a good number of the staff and have never been disappointed. The apartment-style living quarters are of ample size and adequate housekeeping is provided weekly. They have a system for determining if you have left your apartment on any given day and check up on you if you have not. They can provide assistance if you fall and call for medical help or an ambulance when needed. They also have a separate assisted living facility that I toured. It houses two guests per room in a hospital-type environment. Again, I found the staff excellent and the available activities numerous. It is obvious they are as concerned about your mental health and well being as your physical health and safety.

Photos of Gold Country Administration, Assisted Living & Skilled Nursing

Services and Amenities of Gold Country Administration, Assisted Living & Skilled Nursing

• Internet Enabled Rooms

About Gold Country Administration, Assisted Living & Skilled Nursing

Enjoy the good life of retirement living in the Sierra Foothills of El Dorado County, California with three levels of retirement living offered by Gold Country: Skilled Nursing, Assisted Living and Independent Apartments.

The Retirement Center offers 150 full service apartments while the Health Center provides a 40 bed Assisted Living Facility and a 68 bed Skilled Nursing facility.

Standard Services for all levels of living:

Park-like Campus, Manicured Courtyards, Laundry and Housekeeping, Staff on Duty 24 Hours, Room Service and Meals, Transportation, a Full Activity Schedule, Live Entertainment, Outings on our Handicapped Accessible Bus, Internet Access, Resident Lounges, Private Phone Jacks and Cable TV.

Gold Country Retirement Community is an RHF Community