Villa Gardens

Offers Assisted Living, Nursing Homes, Continuing Care Communities, and Memory Care

842 East Villa Street, Pasadena, CA 91101
Villa Gardens (800) 385-2527

Reviews of Villa Gardens

Assisted Living Reviews for Villa Gardens

Continuing Care Retirement Community Reviews for Villa Gardens

August 21, 2017

By Marla

The dining area of Villa Gardens is beautiful and the rooms are beautiful, too. They have a van service to doctors' appointments. They also have exercise classes, a swimming pool, a putting green, a Jacuzzi, a library, computer rooms, a health center, an Alzheimer's unit, assisted living, and individual apartments.

November 06, 2014

Villa Gardens wasn’t too bad, but it wasn’t great. It was clean, and the apartments were nice, but I didn’t really like their eating area; I thought it was too much like a cafeteria rather than a dining room, but they did have one of the nicest apartments. They let us tour around. I can’t remember the name of the person who gave us a tour, but she was very sweet and she was great. It did have a homey feeling inside the apartments, and that was a good one.

June 12, 2013

By Chuck4

Villa Gardens is a very modern facility. It is close to my house. Everything is 100% perfect for my father. It's like being in a hotel. The staff are very good. They go beyond what they should do. They have different sorts of activities that residents can involve in. They have exercises and swimming. My father is happy to be there.
See all Continuing Care Retirement Community reviews (8) See fewer reviews

• Pets: Yes

• Occupational Therapy

• State Licenses: 197602345, 195

About Villa Gardens

Villa Gardens is a senior living provider in Pasadena, California that offers residents Assisted Living, Nursing Homes, Continuing Care Communities, and Memory Care. Contact Villa Gardens for more details on services and rates.

Map of Villa Gardens