The Fountains At The Carlotta

Reviews of The Fountains At The Carlotta

Independent Living Reviews for The Fountains At The Carlotta

January 05, 2017

By Walter877288

We visited The Fountains at The Carlotta. We were pleased with everything we found there. They had a card playing room, a library, and a main meeting room. Outside, there was a golf putting course, so we were very pleased with all the facilities. They also had two swimming pools. We saw the dining room and were very pleased with it. We didn't really eat there, but we were pleased with the facility.

Thanks for the high marks. I’m glad you had a positive experience when you visited and I hope we see you again soon. If you have questions along the way please feel free to give us a call. Thanks again, Lisa Hollinger, Executive Director

September 27, 2016

By SM637561

The Carlotta was very nice. My friend was in the independent living at first, but she didn’t like to go out and do anything. She had the single or a studio, but she did not have any cooking facility, and they have spacious rooms. The dining room and the lobby were very nice. It’s a beautiful place, but she just was incapable and didn’t want to participate. It’s very clean too.

Thank you for sharing a review. I’m glad to hear you found our community beautiful and clean and the residences spacious. I’m sorry to hear that your friend didn’t engage in the community events, programs, clubs and classes. We make a concerted effort to entice everyone to get involved and typically find that once a new neighbor tries a program or two, they quickly become interested in more. I’m sorry that wasn’t the case with your friend. Thank you again. Sincerely, Lisa Hollinger, Executive Director.

July 13, 2015

By Thomas110509350

I think it is very well-done, and the facilities are really superb, so I only have positive things to say about The Fountains. They have the usual gamut of some chair exercises and painting. Of course, the family member that is there was a painter, so it kind of carried the theme for him.

May 27, 2015

By Robert107428650

I visited The Fountains. The staff was very good. The rooms were very nice. The grounds were very spacious. They had a lot of activities. It was attractive, and they had a lot of pluses. The food was very good.

October 27, 2014

The Fountains at the Carlotta was nice but it's not for me. The rooms were very nice. The facility looked nice. It appeared that they have updated the place.

September 29, 2014

By Ed25

The Fountains at the Carlotta was nice. It is a buy-in and it is only one meal a day. Not that you can't purchase others, but I think you are paying enough not to have to do that. They had very nice-sized rooms, very nice-sized porch, a nice-sized pool outside, and a courtyard.

October 30, 2013

By Caring71982950

The one I liked best was The Fountains and that's probably the most expensive one also. I liked it because it was on a big 20 acres. It was very open and you didn't feel like you were in a little apartment somewhere. The few people that I did see were lovely, very well organized, they seemed happy and were extremely gracious and showed me everything. One woman worked with me the whole time and it was excellent. They had casitas and apartments and she took me to both of those facilities. She also took me to the room doing a complete interior remodel and she said you can pick everything like the flooring. That it was being updated is wonderful because it was not bad but it was older. I thought it was just an A+ sort of place. I asked what the average age was and she said 83. That determined it wasn't for me. I know I wasn't ready for that.

June 25, 2013

By Dolors H.

The Fountains is not a large facility. I really wasn't impressed at all. I'm probably misrepresenting it because I was visiting a friend who was recovering from surgery and she had her own room and it was quite small. She had some of her things in it, but to me no matter what you did to it, it would still be like a hospital room. Their dining room was very mediocre. They didn't have tablecloths or decent chairs. That probably wouldn't bother other people but to me it would make a difference. Their food also was mediocre.

May 08, 2012

By Donda

I visited a dear friend in this facility and found it to be lovely. There were three different places to eat at almost anytime you choose. The formal dining rooms was so pretty and comfortable that you would never guess that it was in an assisted living facility. All the clients that I met while visiting my friend seemed very happy and were enjoying each other's company. My friend needed to be taken to and from medical appointments and this was always done on time and with professionalism. The area where this facility is located is close in to all your needs but set back off a well traveled street on a short street that doesn't go through. It is gated and manned 24 hours a day for security. I highly recommend this to any of you or your loved one.

Nursing Home Reviews for The Fountains At The Carlotta

Photos of The Fountains At The Carlotta

Services and Amenities of The Fountains At The Carlotta

• Overall:
  • Date Certified: 07/01/2018

• State Licenses: RCFE #336426769

About The Fountains At The Carlotta

Located in a pristine desert foothills setting, The Fountains at The Carlotta in Palm Desert, CA is an extraordinary retirement community with beautifully landscaped grounds that complement the stunning desert and mountain vistas. Our gated entry and secluded location provide the utmost in privacy while keeping you close to the best the area has to offer. Attend a polo match at El Dorado Field. Shop to your heart's content on El Paseo Drive, then take in a Broadway show at McCallum Theater. Hike through desert splendor at Joshua Tree National Monument. Improve your swing at one of 150 nearby golf courses. Whatever you delight in, The Fountains makes it possible.

The Fountains at The Carlotta offers services and amenities to bring out the personal best in everyone, and to allow residents the freedom and independence to choose whatever they wish to do or to be. Services are expertly performed by dedicated, well-trained professionals and are tailored to meet the residents' needs and desires.

Map of The Fountains At The Carlotta