Plott Nursing Home

Reviews of Plott Nursing Home

Nursing Home Reviews for Plott Nursing Home

January 07, 2012

By AmiR4663

I was able to speak with a speech therapist who was working at this facility and told me that Plott facilities place a big emphasis on activities for rehab. I did see a lot of patients gathered in the activity room and dining room. The facility itself is an older building and could use a facelift; the vinyl floor tiles were cracked. While the rooms appeared clean, I was able to detect a slight odor. The patients looked clean and seemed content as they gathered around one of the TV rooms. I liked that the building has lots of commercial windows to let light in and a receptionist desk at the entrance.

November 13, 2011

By gemsa girl

A very busy complex. . . too many patients not enough nurses. Patients had to wait for pain meds way to long. The nurses were very sweet, polite, caring, overworked. We were told of activities, but never offered to be taken or where I could take my husband. But, he DID get physical therapy, great people. They were polite, fun, encouraging . The facility is large, spacious, nice rooms. There needs to be more nurses, and pain med procedures reconsidered. We would consider returning if necessary. Nice patios!

February 02, 2011

By sbdm

NOT fit for my DOG!

In Oct 2010, I observed Plott's, heard about activities, & talked with volunteer that helped out for years. The insurance co gave me 3 places to choose from. My mom was only going to be there for 4 wks, so how bad could it be? Mom had macular degeneration & could see, but was considered legally blind so needed help getting around. Here is MY list: (REMEMBER, only there for 4 wks): 1. My mom was only taken ONCE to Bingo. What happened to all of the activities they mentioned that they would take her to? 2. NO shower in 4 weeks. My mother washed herself in the bathroom sink. 3. Laundry was washed ONCE in 4 wks, just before I picked her up. Only had 1 week of clothes - told would be washed WEEKLY. 4.Meals were given to her in her room. She ate & since she was bored, she slept in bed all day. WHERE's the ACTIVITIES? 5. One weekly medicine. Gave facility 4 pills for 4 weeks. 4 - 4 = 0. How did I get back TWO (2) pills? Conflicting stories were lies in my opinion. NOT SUITED for a DOG!!! Wish it was different.

Services and Amenities of Plott Nursing Home

• Overall:
  • Ownership Type: For Profit Limited Liability Company
  • Date Certified: 10/01/2020

About Plott Nursing Home

Las Colinas Post Acute is a rehabilitation and skilled nursing facility located just off the San Bernardino Highway in Ontario, California. This facility is in close proximity to the San Antonio Regional Hospital. Las Colinas Post Acute is nestled in a peaceful community some distance away from the commotion of nearby Upland and Ontario.

This facility supports 24-hour skilled nursing, wound care and post-stroke rehabilitation services. Las Colinas Post Acute also offers speech, physical and occupational therapy. Nutritional guidance is provided to seniors and transportation accommodations can be arranged upon request. Additional services including comprehensive patient and family counseling are available either in a personal setting or in a support group.

Amenities at Las Colinas Post Acute includes 24/7 emergency care and access to staff organized social events or activity programs. Art and exercise classes are offered by the recreational team to support the wellbeing of patients. Various new events are planned on a monthly basis, ensuring seniors remain physically and mentally active throughout their stay. Arrangements can be made at the attending physician’s orders to support dental and optometry care as needed. The activity director of Las Colinas Post Acute can make accommodations for religious services as well.

Map of Plott Nursing Home