About Grand Lake Gardens
Living well means more than great dining and the attractions of the Grand-Lakeshore District. Our thoughtfully designed wellness programs for the mind, body, and spirit will help you reach your full potential—through intellectual stimulation, physical fitness, spiritual connectedness and social engagement.
Treat your taste buds and your eyes in our rooftop dining room, which features panoramic views of the Oakland Hills. Choose from a wide variety of fresh, diverse menu options prepared by our talented culinary team. And with our flexible MyChoice dining program, you can eat as little or as much as you like, any time. Whatever your taste or appetite, the choice is yours.
- Spacious apartments with modern finishes and fixtures.
- Thoughtfully designed studio, one- and two-bedroom floor plans.
- Balcony or patio option.
- Beautifully landscaped grounds, including walking paths, Zen garden, fountains and organic community garden.
- Chef-prepared meals in our rooftop dining room with panoramic views.
- Activities and classes for the mind, body and spirit.
- Workout studio with fitness classes available.
- Movie theater.
- Live music performances.
- Computer lab and community library.
- Salon and barbershop.
- Pet-friendly environment.
- Secure, connected garage parking.
- 24-hour emergency call system
- Rental community with no entrance fee.
- Utilities included (except phone and cable).
- Flexible dining program.
- Interior and exterior maintenance.
- Housekeeping services.
- 24-hour staffing.
- Scheduled transportation.
What Makes Us Special
Priority access to advanced levels of health care at our Oakland sister community, Piedmont Gardens, if needed Residential Plus care, offering in-home assistance and health services.