The Springs of Napa

Reviews of The Springs of Napa

Independent Living Reviews for The Springs of Napa

January 09, 2015

By Laura49

The Springs at Napa is rather elegant. The rooms are sufficient. It is all on one level so you don't have the elevator problem. It is a much smaller facility. They do accommodate blind people as well. My friend is blind, and she pays her own caretaker to come in and help her. The sanitation is excellent.

July 19, 2014

By Ken23

The Springs is independent, but they have people there who can do assisted parts. I'm very happy with everything other than that they're always changing managers, but other than that, the rooms are nice. The people are nice. I have no complaints with the staff whatsoever. They have a full kitchen, 1-bedroom/ 1-bathroom, nice-sized living room, balcony. They have all kinds of stuff: excursions, bus, games, movies, library, everything.

April 11, 2014

The Springs of Napa is a good facility. The staff were nice, but I had the feeling that the residents were a little more elderly. We were invited for some musical thing, and nobody really participate, and that fell short. I just didn't get the feeling that I exactly fit in there.

Costs for The Springs of Napa

Photos of The Springs of Napa

Services and Amenities of The Springs of Napa

• Dining Extra: Private Dining Room

• Hiking Trails

• About The Springs of Napa

The Springs of Napa is located in Napa, CA, providing a vibrant backdrop for your new life as a valued member of our caring community.

So come to The Springs of Napa for a visit...and stay!

Map of The Springs of Napa