Holiday The Springs of Napa

Reviews of Holiday The Springs of Napa

Independent Living Reviews for Holiday The Springs of Napa

June 22, 2016

By Curious visitor472776

The Springs had fairly well-appointed rooms with a large kitchenette, although I didn’t think it was up to date. Compared to other places, they had a more attractive common area and dining facility, a more comprehensive library, a more complete dining service and game rooms, and more activities on-site that brought people together.

August 20, 2015

My aunt is in The Springs of Napa. It is a very nice place, and the managers are nice. The other ladies that live there seem to enjoy it too. It is expensive; I know most of the places are, but I will recommend it as long as they can afford it. The rooms are tiny, but they are perfect for one person. They have a household cleaning staff that helps the residents there. They place always looks clean. They have movies and games, and they go on outings or go out as group.

August 05, 2015

We went to The Springs of Napa, and it was very nice. Their room had a full kitchen with a full size refrigerator and stove. It was a little bit more expensive per month. The staff was very good, very nice, very friendly, and very helpful. Their dining room was very nice, and their chairs were a little bigger. They had the same type of activities like the facility where mom was had. The environment was very nice. It was in the top 2 that we looked at in Napa.

July 31, 2015

By Mike111056750

I liked that the residents in The Springs of Napa seemed to be in a good mood. The staff seemed to be knowledgeable and caring. The place seemed very nice and well cared for. The rooms were clean and spacious enough. We had a meal there, and the food was pretty good. It seemed pleasant and cheerful. It looked like a country club. The neighborhood was fairly quiet, and there was not much traffic. It was a nice neighborhood.

July 20, 2015

It's probably one of the best places around and certainly in Napa where my sister lived. It's a mixture of things. They started out totally independent, then they started allowing walkers, and then they started allowing people to have their helpers. It almost looks like an assisted living place in some ways. They have a really great kitchen. They have good staff, great meals, and good relations among the people. They play a lot of card games and other activities. Some people are free to come and go if they have a car. She has been here about a year now, and she has made friends. It's just pretty expensive. They are very caring and helpful. People on the whole are pretty happy there. She has her own apartment, and she can get along now with help several times a day, but the problem is that since there is a dining room and because it's independent, they do not bring food to the rooms. If you want your food to be brought to you, you have to hire somebody to do it, and that gets quite expensive. They'll do it for a few days if you're sick, but they don't want to keep doing it. She's getting along OK, but she really can't get down to see her friends right now until she improves in the next few weeks. The problem with COPD -- you're up one week and down the next, and that is very changeable. But I really recommend The Springs of Napa. If I were going to a place, that's where I would go.

May 24, 2015

I visited The Springs of Napa. My experience was positive and good. The gentleman that saw me was very cordial and nice. He showed me the whole place. I had lunch there, and the food was very good. I thought the place was set up positively. I saw the different living quarters or the different apartments they had. I saw the gym room. They had activities. They go on outings, they also have card games and whatever the residents are interested in. The apartments looked nice. There was one that needed quite a bit of work, but they said that the former resident in there left it that way, so they were in the process of redoing the apartment.

January 09, 2015

By Laura49

The Springs at Napa is rather elegant. The rooms are sufficient. It is all on one level so you don't have the elevator problem. It is a much smaller facility. They do accommodate blind people as well. My friend is blind, and she pays her own caretaker to come in and help her. The sanitation is excellent.

July 19, 2014

By Ken23

The Springs is independent, but they have people there who can do assisted parts. I'm very happy with everything other than that they're always changing managers, but other than that, the rooms are nice. The people are nice. I have no complaints with the staff whatsoever. They have a full kitchen, 1-bedroom/ 1-bathroom, nice-sized living room, balcony. They have all kinds of stuff: excursions, bus, games, movies, library, everything.

April 11, 2014

The Springs of Napa is a good facility. The staff were nice, but I had the feeling that the residents were a little more elderly. We were invited for some musical thing, and nobody really participate, and that fell short. I just didn't get the feeling that I exactly fit in there.

Questions about Holiday The Springs of Napa

Describe the overall population of independent living residents at Holiday The Springs of Napa. What is their average age? What are their favorite things to do?

What transportation services does Holiday The Springs of Napa offer to independent living residents?

What makes the chef or dining program at Holiday The Springs of Napa exceptional? What kind of menu can independent living residents expect?

What common areas are available for independent living residents?

What safety features or security measures does Holiday The Springs of Napa offer to independent living residents?

If Holiday The Springs of Napa accepts dogs or cats, what indoor/outdoor areas can they enjoy?

Does Holiday The Springs of Napa work with an agency or registry to provide nursing and medical assistance as needed?

Costs for Holiday The Springs of Napa

Photos of Holiday The Springs of Napa

Services and Amenities of Holiday The Springs of Napa

• Dining Extra: Private Dining Room

• Hiking Trails
  • Features Extra: Laundry Room For Use, Chapel, Library, Locked Mailboxes, Elevator, Parking: Private

• Technology Extra: Wi Fi In Common Areas

• Activities Extra: Billiard Lounge, Game Room, Activity Room

• Pets: Most Pets Allowed

About Holiday The Springs of Napa

The Springs of Napa is located in Napa, CA, providing a vibrant backdrop for your new life as a valued member of our caring community.

So come to The Springs of Napa for a visit...and stay!

*We understand that each individual is unique and that needs may change over time. Holiday by Atria does not provide any health care services. However, residents are welcome to receive services from any outside home health care provider of their choice to help them continue enjoying life at our community.

Map of Holiday The Springs of Napa