Brookdale Napa

Reviews of Brookdale Napa

Assisted Living Reviews for Brookdale Napa

October 07, 2020

By ReviewerAT0926B

I went to Brookdale Napa yesterday. Everything was very nice; the staff was very pleasant, very nice, and she gave us a very good description. She had to change the time because she had an emergency but overall, it was a very good experience. It's an old facility, and not the brightest.

August 20, 2018

By Rick

Brookdale Napa is located in a beautiful open field in Napa and my brother saw it as inviting. The community in Napa plus the facility and the person who gave us the tour were all very inviting. The cost where he's going to live was very reasonable and the move-in went smooth. The food is good and they have a great chef. They have all kinds of activities going on. They facilitated his opportunity to practice on their grand piano. He's quite happy. They have all kinds of rooms, but he's in a studio apartment. They have events like bingo, and they also have a van that takes them to church or other events, so they keep people connected while also embracing a wider community. He eats plenty, and he's gaining weight.

March 20, 2018

By George

My grandmother moved into the memory care of Brookdale Napa. They have a lot of activities that my grandma is enjoying. The staff is very kind, nice, and helpful. She plays bingo and does karaoke. She shares a kind of small room with another lady.

July 15, 2017

By BrookdaleFriend

My mom has been at Brookdale a few years now. She loves it. She says the food is good, there is a lot to do, but also that they leave "you alone so you can do your own thing." The staff is fabulous, caring and provides personalized attention. My only complaint is the regular receptionist...she is a (for lack of a better word) a little "ditzy" and her follow through is lacking (and is the reason I didn't give the facility a 5 star rating)..

November 30, 2015

By Rancher1974

I have a father that is a resident now, but not for long as the price almost doubled within the past nine months. The staff for the most part are nice. The daytime receptionist has been moody a number of times that I have visited. In my opinion, she should be a very receptive and likeable person. I would have fired her long ago. All and all, I think we could have found better. Big Corporate is not always better.

We are sorry to hear that your experience with us is not meeting you and your loved one’s expectations. We appreciate you taking the time to share your concerns and hope you will call us at 877-400-5296 or email us at familyconnection@brookdale.com to discuss your concerns in greater detail.

October 30, 2015

By Anonymous. Son

I did not get a favorable impression of Brookdale Napa. It seemed a little dirty and didn’t seem to be well-kept. My wife and I were kind of put off. The staff left a favorable impression, though.

August 30, 2015

We visited Brookdale Napa. My visit there was fine. The facility was clean and neat. However, it was not suitable for what I was looking for. Their rooms were small. The people were friendly though.

July 12, 2015

By Michael110279150

Brookdale Napa was nice. Everyone there is nice, cordial, and seemingly professional. The med techs are good, the place is clean, and the food is good. The room is nice; it was a 1-bedroom with a living room, a kitchenette, and a bathroom. It’s like being freshly remodeled with carpets and a lot of closet space. They were very attentive to the needs we may have there, and they seemed to have a lot of activities for people.

May 28, 2015

My mother chose Brookdale Napa. I visited her there, and it was very nice and very clean. They have quite a few activities on the board. They have outings and bingo. It looks nice.

May 01, 2015

I like the layout of Brookdale. The staff is very friendly and very helpful. I saw the food was pretty nice, as well as the dining halls. The care seems to be comprehensive. If anything happens, they call me right away. The room has its own bathroom, and because it's Alzheimer's, it doesn't have a kitchenette. It seems to be very clean.

December 12, 2014

I visited Emeritus at Villa Del Rey. The staff was very helpful. The rooms were very nice. There was a very nice atmosphere. We did look at the rooms and the common rooms, and they seemed quite good. The dining room looked very nice. What we like about the place was that it was stair-steps, and if you needed more care, it was available there. They had Alzheimer's care. What we were impressed with was that they had a lot of information about expediting their old people getting in there. My father was a Veteran, and they had some information on that. They were just very forthcoming with the information. We would have him go there because it looked like a really nice spot for him, and it looked like something that would fit his needs. Security seemed adequate.

October 20, 2013

By LHawker

I went to Emeritus and it was a lovely and clean community. The rooms were more of a dormitory style rather than an apartment. They had a nice dining room although I was not able to eat there. The staff was very accommodating and kind. They were fantastic.

September 22, 2013

By Arthur4

Emeritus was very nice. The rooms were fantastic. The room that we saw was below the library and it was very open and big. I would recommend them to others.

April 17, 2012

By NapaGuy

Grandma had to move into assisted living. I was concerned that she wouldn't receive the best treatment so I visited for about a week to make sure that the facilities were up to par. I was impressed! The staff was so caring, the facilities were clean and exceeded all of my expectations. I am confident that grandma is in the best place where she is treated with dignity and respect. What really makes this a home is the staff.

January 20, 2012

By Jillie778

I am rating Emeritus as 4 stars because of the staff. They truly care about their residents. My Grandma has lived there for the past 3 years. She lives in a 1 bedroom assisted living. It was her birthday a couple of weeks ago and one of the CNA's found out and went to a local bakery and bought her a piece of cake on her lunch break. What a great example of the caring staff!The interior of the building is old. They remodeled the first floor but my grandma's floor is still the same. It is a little dreary and does smell like a nursing home. The floors seem a little crooked and it may make the residents think there balance is off but it is the floor. My Grandma lived at the Springs prior to coming to Emeritus. The food there was much better. That is my grandma's biggest complaint, the food. I ate there for Easter dinner once and I agree. The food was really bad. Personally, the staff is the most important aspect of assisted living and they rock!

Memory Care Reviews for Brookdale Napa

• Memory Care Training

• Licenses: RCFE

About Brookdale Napa

Amenities and Services
  • Daily assistance with bathing and dressing
  • Medication management
  • Dining assistance and special diets
  • Assistance with reminders and redirection
  • Escorts and assistance with walking
  • Emergency response call system
  • Laundry and linen service

*Rates subject to change at any time. Level of care not included.

Our peaceful setting, restaurant style dining experience, activities are all in a beautiful setting. We have a genuine caring staff, home style meals, daily activities to add to our residents' experience.

Map of Brookdale Napa