Glen Park of Monrovia

Reviews of Glen Park of Monrovia

Assisted Living Reviews for Glen Park of Monrovia

October 16, 2017

By Violet

My dad was at Glen Park of Monrovia. It was old and had a nostalgic kind of feel to it. The staff was OK. I was there quite often so I was able to pretty much monitor what was going on with my dad. The food was average, it wasn't great, and most of it was bland. They used to have singers and entertainers come in; those were good. However, they definitely didn't have enough activities for their residents.

July 02, 2017

By sabo24

There are a lot of lies on this place's website. The administrator doesn't know what he's doing. There are almost no activities at glen park monrovia. I think the facility will be sold soon because when my friend left there there was 15 vanancies out of 51 capacity.

September 18, 2015

By Caring112941950

My mother has been in Singing Oaks Retirement Community, so I’m familiar with it. I would say it was above average. The girls they hired were very caring and very kind to her. They’re a 2-story and probably have a good 20 rooms. They have a large area downstairs for recreation and television, and they have two huge dining rooms. When they’d have a party, we’d go over and try to get my mother to participate. The food was very good; she has liked the food, and they feed her extremely well.

February 07, 2015

By Rene2

We chose Glen Park at Monrovia because of the location, the cost, and the services. We had been there a couple of times, and the staff was very attentive to the residents there and seemed to be well trained. The administrator was most helpful and very knowledgeable. I would recommend them. We ate there once, and the food was fine.

April 24, 2013

Singing Oaks Retirement Community was an older facility. They had one bedroom apartments. The price was too much for what they offered. The activity rooms were small. Although I saw they had a couple of big screen televisions. The food was bland and tasteless.

Costs for Glen Park of Monrovia

Photos of Glen Park of Monrovia

Services and Amenities of Glen Park of Monrovia

• Companion Suites: We Do Offer Companion Suites.
  • Housing Extra: Shared Living

• Pets: No Pets Allowed.

• State Licenses: 197802560

About Glen Park of Monrovia

Glen Park Healthy Living is a community-recognized leader in helping those with memory impairments and those who require assistance with the activities of daily living. We aim to help residents live longer, happier, and healthier lives at an affordable cost; advocating open communication with families and providing residents choices that give their lives purpose. We strive to keep residents engaged in activities that are both interesting and meaningful to them with a supportive staff that takes the time to encourage independence.

Glen Park at Monrovia is a full service Assisted Living Community that has been specializing and caring for individuals with all stages of Alzheimer’s disease for more than 20 years. Our unique approach offers a multi-sensory environment for our residents that promote physical and mental stimulation. Our home-like community was designed to create a feeling of comfort and safety, where each resident can relax, explore, and enjoy the environment. Families leave Glen Park with a clear conscience, knowing that their loved one is provided with constant supervision, devotion, and tailored personal care. Glen Park at Monrovia is serenely located at the foot of the picturesque San Gabriel Valley Mountains on an acre of green land.

Benefits of Glen Park at Monrovia

• Gourmet Food
  • Stimulating Activities
  • Weekly Community Outings
  • Tailored Personal Care for each individual with a focus on independence 24/7.
  • Caregivers are certified Memory Impairment Specialists
  • Medication Administered by state certified Medication Aides
  • Licensed nurse on site daily for added protection
  • On Site Medical Ancillary Services

Additional Accommodations Glen Park offers

• Daily Housekeeping and laundry services
  • Transportation within 7 miles of community
  • Gated Community with Delayed Egress System on all exit doors
  • Video surveillance of external and internal property 24/7

Glen Park is a locally owned family business that started in 1990 focusing on superior care, excellent service, responsiveness and an unwavering respect for life.

Map of Glen Park of Monrovia