Orangeburg Manor

Reviews of Orangeburg Manor

Assisted Living Reviews for Orangeburg Manor

September 11, 2014

By Caring91913050

Orangeburg Manor has very kind and caring staff. They are very friendly and they work well with my mother. I am very pleased with the way she transitioned into this new facility. It is very clean. I like their staff the best. They need to improve their food.

November 07, 2012

By theman21

The atmosphere felt like the end was near. I guess that may be normal with nursing homes but it was just not a welcoming environment. The staff was friendly, but I am not sure how effective they were. My grandmother was a very stubborn woman and I applaud the effort they made to get her to do things, even though she never would. Most of the residents that were there when we visited had memory issues like my grandma. The food was passable, but my grandma hardly ate. They took her on trips sometimes to the store or whatnot, which is good and bad. Price was expensive (as are all facilities like this) but cheaper than elsewhere in Modesto. After my grandma passed, the proceedings were very straightforward. We had enough time to remove all her stuff, and even some employees came to her funeral which was a nice gesture. I would give the overall experience a 3/5.

Services and Amenities of Orangeburg Manor

About Orangeburg Manor

Orangeburg Manor is a senior living provider in Modesto, California that offers residents Assisted Living. Contact Orangeburg Manor for more details on services and rates.

Map of Orangeburg Manor