Orange County Care Home II
Offers Assisted Living
Costs for Orange County Care Home II
Services and Amenities of Orange County Care Home II
Room and housing options
- Companion Suites: We Do Not Offer Companion Suites
- Housing Extra: All Private Rooms
- Minimum Age: 55
- Pets: No Pets Allowed
- State Licenses: 306004605
About Orange County Care Home II
We are passionately committed to making a difference in people’s lives by providing service to our residents and families with compassion, respect, excellence and integrity. We will promote a supportive environment, health, independence and social interaction of all seniors.
- Passion for service to our residents and put them first in all we do.
- Understand the importance of independence, choice, and dignity to quality of life.
- Work together as a team with respect for others that includes honesty, integrity, responsiveness, and forthright communication.
- Recognize that good people make the difference.
- Desire to constantly achieve and improve.
- Spacious Private Rooms. Transportation arranged for medical and beauty appointments.
Orange County Care Homes proudly offers services and facilities that meet the highest standards of excellence any residential care home in Southern California.
Our homes are:
- Conveniently located in upscale residential neighborhoods.
- Equipped with amenities including television, Internet, recreation, and transportation.
- Ready with single accommodations.
- Up-to-date and compliant with current care home standards for maximum safety and security.
- Around the clock maintenance and repair service.
- A staff of ample and well-trained professionals.
- Management trained in medicine.
- Customized menus with fresh meals prepared 3 times a day.
- Personalized dishes catering to individual medical needs .
- Around-the-clock contact with care givers.
- Reasonable and competitive pricing for maximum services.
Basic Services for Seniors:
- Elegant, safe, sanitary, and secure living accommodations.
- Three nutritious and delicious meals.
- Personal care and assistance with daily living activities.
- Daily observation and monitoring for signs of illness.
- Arrangement for transportation for medical and dental needs.
- Planned activities program.
What Makes Us Special
Our primary goal is to provide the support residents need to live full and satisfying lives, while helping them maintain their independence and dignity. We also provide you with the peace of mind that comes with knowing that you have made the best decision for your loved one(s) needs. Each resident is recognized as an individual, requiring an individually tailored care program to meet their individual care needs!