The Redwoods Mill Valley, CA

Reviews of The Redwoods

Assisted Living Reviews for The Redwoods

March 04, 2017

By Stuart534877

The Redwoods was in a good location because it's only a few minutes from where my family lives. It seemed rundown to me, so I wasn't too impressed. I saw a very small room. The people seemed happy, though.

November 19, 2015

By Roxane1

The Redwoods Retirement is a bigger retirement community. The elderly people there seemed more lively with a lot of activities to do, which was the best part of it.

October 15, 2013

The Redwood is a very well-run facility. The residents looked like they are very well taken care of. The staff were very pleasant and the rooms looked nice.

October 09, 2013

By Walter7

Redwoods has a very high reputation. I think the facility is very well thought of and we don't live very far from it. The rooms are dark and small and I feel claustrophobic. I'm looking for places that are roomier.

August 31, 2011

By Melanie Haiken1

My grandmother lived in The Redwoods for many years, and today many of my friends' parents reside there. It's a very special graduated assisted living facility that meets all residents' needs, from completely independent apartments through fully assisted living with hospital care. Run by the Episcopal Church of Mill Valley, it's also affordable and the staff is dedicated. They have the support of many volunteers, who come to visit and assist with activities. I would highly recommend this facility, the only downside is that I believe there's a long wait list to get in, so if you have an older relative in Marin who hopes to live there, they need to get on the list.

Nursing Home Reviews for The Redwoods

Services and Amenities of The Redwoods

• Housing Extra: 150 Capacity

• Pool
  • Features Extra: Library, Cardio Equipment Room, Massage Therapy Room

• Technology Extra: 24 Hour Emergency Response

• Tai Chi
  • Activities Extra: Reading, Coffee Social, Sing Along, Movie Night, Aqua Therapy Pool & Hot Tub

• Home Sale Assistance
  • Financial Aid

• Special Diets

• Overall:
  • Ownership Type: Non Profit Corporation
  • Date Certified: 10/01/2020

• Occupational Therapy
  • Range Of Services Extra: Social Work Services, 24 Hour Nurse Care, Rehabilitation Services, Signature Therapeutic Programs, Telephone

Types of care

• Bathing And Toileting
  • Exercise
  • Meal Preparation

Payment options

• Credit Card
  • Check

About The Redwoods

The Redwoods is a senior living provider in Mill Valley, California that offers residents Assisted Living and Nursing Homes. Contact The Redwoods for more details on services and rates.

Map of The Redwoods