The Redwoods

Reviews of The Redwoods

Assisted Living Reviews for The Redwoods

October 09, 2013

By Walter7

Redwoods has a very high reputation. I think the facility is very well thought of and we don't live very far from it. The rooms are dark and small and I feel claustrophobic. I'm looking for places that are roomier.

August 31, 2011

By Melanie Haiken1

My grandmother lived in The Redwoods for many years, and today many of my friends' parents reside there. It's a very special graduated assisted living facility that meets all residents' needs, from completely independent apartments through fully assisted living with hospital care. Run by the Episcopal Church of Mill Valley, it's also affordable and the staff is dedicated. They have the support of many volunteers, who come to visit and assist with activities. I would highly recommend this facility, the only downside is that I believe there's a long wait list to get in, so if you have an older relative in Marin who hopes to live there, they need to get on the list.

Nursing Home Reviews for The Redwoods

Services and Amenities of The Redwoods

About The Redwoods

The Redwoods is a senior living provider in Mill Valley, California that offers residents Assisted Living and Nursing Homes. Contact The Redwoods for more details on services and rates.

Map of The Redwoods