The Hampshire

Reviews of The Hampshire

Independent Living Reviews for The Hampshire

November 15, 2015

By Elizabeth115030350

The Hampshire was very nice and cheerful. Everyone seemed to like the workers there. The rooms were really nice. I would recommend it. The staff was very friendly and exchanged a lot of camaraderie with the customers there. It was very clean.

June 28, 2015

By Sally34

The Hampshire was well run, and it smelled good. People seemed alert and well. The management was very nice. It was a nice place, and the price was right. The rooms were OK. They were clean and decent. The dining room was very nice.

August 29, 2014

I had an appointment in Hampshire at 1 p.m. and I was running late. I didn’t meet with anybody there -- I wasn’t sure who to go to. Nobody came out to talk to me, but I met a lady that I knew from church. She lives there and has a studio apartment, so she invited me to look inside. Then I saw the lunch room and it was packed when I was there. They said the room was finished and I guess it had a desk and a chair. It had an air conditioner, heater, and a good sized bathroom. The doorway was wide enough for a wheelchair to get in and out. It had a small sink and a small refrigerator. It didn't have a stove because they served all the meals in the lunch room and this was a few months back. I noticed there are a lot of people in the dining room and there was really no place to sit down. They have a sign in front that says you couldn’t come in anytime and have lunch there. It looks like it’s a new place and it’s cheaper. The place is nice, neat, and clean. Their apartment is condominium style and it looked nice. They would take the residents on bus rides for shopping or to different places. The person I talked to felt that it was nice and she enjoyed living there.

August 27, 2014

By Caring93207550

I like the yard and maintenance at Hamsphire. The inside was nice and clean as well. The room was great and the ones I looked at had a kitchen, living room, and bedroom. Everything is great, although I feel it was small as I’m used to a big house. The dining area looked good to me and the staff was very friendly.

March 26, 2014

By Dave20

The Hampshire had good proximity, and better food. It’s very bright, and I like the openness of it. I really liked the staff. They were very friendly and the people who served the food were very nice. The residents were also nice. They also have residents’ ambassadors who met new people. They have exercises and bible study, and the guys played cards. We liked that there were activities attended by guys. My wife’s uncle moved in over a week ago.

Questions about The Hampshire

Describe the overall population of independent living residents at The Hampshire. What is their average age? What are their favorite things to do?

What transportation services does The Hampshire offer to independent living residents?

What makes the chef or dining program at The Hampshire exceptional? What kind of menu can independent living residents expect?

What common areas are available for independent living residents?

What safety features or security measures does The Hampshire offer to independent living residents?

If The Hampshire accepts dogs or cats, what indoor/outdoor areas can they enjoy?

Does The Hampshire work with an agency or registry to provide nursing and medical assistance as needed?

Costs for The Hampshire

Photos of The Hampshire

Services and Amenities of The Hampshire

• Independent Living Starting At: $2083/month

• Dining Extra: Private Dining Room, Resident Kitchen

• Hiking Trails
  • Features Extra: Laundry Room For Use, Chapel, Library, Locked Mailboxes, Elevator, Storage Space, Parking: Covered

• Technology Extra: Wi Fi In Common Areas

• Activities Extra: Billiard Lounge, Game Room, Activity Room

• Pets: Most Pets Allowed

About The Hampshire

The Hampshire is located in Merced, CA, providing a vibrant backdrop for your new life as a valued member of our caring community.

So come to The Hampshire for a visit...and stay!

Map of The Hampshire