THE LOFT by Silverado

THE LOFT by Silverado (844) 325-8230

Reviews of THE LOFT by Silverado

Memory Care Reviews for THE LOFT by Silverado

January 24, 2015

I've gone also in Silverado in Beverly Hills. It just seems to be the same concept. They were not welcoming and were not friendly. The rooms were nice although they weren't the best rooms. They were doing activities, and everybody was participating on a story telling activity. They look like they were really trying with the activities when I went there. But it was still kind of on the dingy side. It wasn't as clean as it could be. They should be more welcoming. The staff should greet you as you walk in and ask if you need assistance or have questions. The dining area was average, and there was nothing spectacular about it. The facility is nice. It just looked dingy and dirty. Even though it is a newer facility, it doesn't look well kept.

Creating a safe, lively environment where residents can thrive is Silverado's top priority, and we welcome feedback so that we can continue to improve upon the world-class environment for which we are known. We regret that your visit did not match up to the standards experienced daily by our residents and their families. We take all comments very seriously. Thank you for sharing your experience.

July 22, 2014

By Caring89195450

I found Silverado Beverly Place Memory Care Community for my mom, and I think the place is excellent. She is doing much better now that she is there, and she is also eating very well now. The philosophy of the facility fitted her very well. The care that is provided is lovely. The staff all seemed very dedicated in the three times that I've visited since I moved her there.

Thank you for your review! Feedback like this truly motivates us to continue to enrich the lives of those we serve. We hope to be a resource for you and your mother in the future.

December 11, 2012

silverado has wonderful caregivers, the stuff is available whenever I need help.

November 03, 2011

By Michael F.

During my visit to Silverado, I first noticed the aquarium when I entered. It had all kinds of exotic fish that the clients were admiring; and they had an amazing courtyard out back for the family members to sit with the guests during their visit. It is in a great location too - not far at all from the Beverly Center in West Hollywood and the CBS studio building, where the clients can go to watch Craig Ferguson and other CBS late shows in person. I highly recommend Silverado to any family looking for senior care in the LA/Hollywood area.

July 28, 2011

By Krisdomanski

Very happy and well-run place. First class!

June 30, 2011

By GuiCyber

Some days ago, I visited Silverado Senior Living, and let me tell you that I really liked what I saw. Since I am looking for a assisted living facility for my parents, my parents and I went to this place to know more about it. We got impressed by the excellent facilities it had. We checked the rooms, and they were really neat, and comfortable. Moreover, it had a very beautiful dining room and the staff is really friendly. We really liked this place. That's why my parents decided to stay in there. They are moving out next week, and I'm sure they will have a great time living there.
See all Memory Care reviews (14) See fewer reviews

Costs for THE LOFT by Silverado

Photos of THE LOFT by Silverado

Services and Amenities of THE LOFT by Silverado

• State Licenses: 197608182

• About THE LOFT by Silverado

THE LOFT is a new urban living concept developed by dementia care pioneer Silverado, offering daily brain health programming in a setting convenient to popular attractions. It is designed to serve people 55 and over who are concerned about maintaining a healthy brain and staving off possible dementia.

THE LOFT’s unique brain fitness program is specially designed for savvy adults who are interested in improving their brain health and potentially slowing the onset and progression of dementia. Residents will also have access to an onsite physical strengthening center, library, dining room, full kitchen and modern lounge areas.

Map of THE LOFT by Silverado