Canyon Trails Los Angeles, CA

Reviews of Canyon Trails

Assisted Living Reviews for Canyon Trails

April 25, 2016

By Clara12

I toured Topanga Park and thought it was very nice, very birght, and airy with a great atmosphere. It is where my mom is going. The people there are extremely friendly. The respite apartment was super nice. I kept waiting for the nurse to call me to assess my mom, and she didn’t. The communication with the nurse is not so great.

August 21, 2015

By Caring100194650

My husband is at Topanga Park. The staff is very good. The dining facility is very good, and the food is very healthy as well as tasty. The rooms are very nice. The only thing that I would like is a better way for my husband to be able to contact them. They have a speaker system, but since he can't walk much, it is hard for him to get over to it. They said they would check every half hour, but still it would be easier if you could just push your button and get somebody to come to him. However, I think it is a very nice facility.

November 30, 2014

We had Topanga Park Assisted Living for a short time, and the facility was fine. The staff was very nice, and he enjoyed his stay. We had a bit of a problem as far as his oxygen, but other than that all went fine. He enjoyed the food as well.

April 09, 2013

By Dorothy12

Topanga Park was suggested by Kaiser Permanente, the hospital that my sister was in. It's a very nice place with very nice people. They do keep in contact with me. I have no complaints. It's just that it's difficult to manage my sister's medicine. She's bipolar schizophrenic. And that is the problem we're having, she's not taking her medication. So we ended up putting her back in the hospital for 10 days because they cannot force people to take the medication, and then back to the facility. It's just a vicious cycle.

Memory Care Reviews for Canyon Trails

Training Areas

• Memory Care Training

• State Licenses: 197608998

About Canyon Trails

Canyon Trails is a senior living facility that provides comprehensive, licensed assisted living in the Canoga Park area. Canyon Trails offers a variety of services, including weekly housekeeping and scheduled transportation. They have a caring staff on hand 24 hours a day who are knowledgeable and capable of providing tailored care for residents. As they value and honor residents, their caregivers share the passion for safeguarding residents' well-being.

Map of Canyon Trails