Canyon Trails

Canyon Trails (844) 325-8230

Reviews of Canyon Trails

Assisted Living Reviews for Canyon Trails

November 30, 2014

We had Topanga Park Assisted Living for a short time, and the facility was fine. The staff was very nice, and he enjoyed his stay. We had a bit of a problem as far as his oxygen, but other than that all went fine. He enjoyed the food as well.

April 09, 2013

By Dorothy12

Topanga Park was suggested by Kaiser Permanente, the hospital that my sister was in. It's a very nice place with very nice people. They do keep in contact with me. I have no complaints. It's just that it's difficult to manage my sister's medicine. She's bipolar schizophrenic. And that is the problem we're having, she's not taking her medication. So we ended up putting her back in the hospital for 10 days because they cannot force people to take the medication, and then back to the facility. It's just a vicious cycle.

Costs for Canyon Trails

Photos of Canyon Trails

Services and Amenities of Canyon Trails

• Pets: All Pets Allowed

• State Licenses: 197608998

About Canyon Trails

The hallmark of service at Canyon Trails Assisted Living and Memory Care is the superb, comprehensive, licensed assisted living. The community sets the new standard in the Canoga Park area for senior living. With weekly housekeeping, scheduled complimentary transportation, three meals daily, and a myriad of additional services, residents enjoy a relaxed and untroubled lifestyle.

A caring, compassionate staff – on hand 24-hours a day – provides a spectrum of services tailored for each resident, resulting in greater choices and flexibility today and over time. Our team members are selected for their knowledge and abilities, but also for the manner in which they value and honor residents. Caregivers at Canyon Trails share a passion for safeguarding residents’ well-being.

Map of Canyon Trails