Towers at Laguna Woods Village

Reviews of Towers at Laguna Woods Village

Independent Living Reviews for Towers at Laguna Woods Village

September 14, 2016

By Janette147537

The Towers was quite large, and we were not impressed by it because the elevator was flooded with water from some source. They were trying to plug it up, and there was only one elevator up to see the first floor that we were going to see. There were many people who were waiting to use that one elevator, and we didn’t think it was a pretty situation. We had dinner because we knew someone who was a guest there. Everything was excellent, the people were nice and everything, but it seemed like it would be for somebody much older than what my mother-in-law is. There were too many people having to wait in line -- all of them at different floors -- for the one elevator, we feel that it wasn’t adequate, and we didn’t care for that at all. Nor did we care for the long, long hallways.

May 23, 2013

By Judy23

My husband and I stayed at The Towers before he got very sick. We had our own apartment with three bedrooms, two bathrooms and a kitchen. The apartment was cleaned and linens changed once a week. There was an exercise class for the residents and bus tours once a week. Meals were served every day and salad bars were also available. However, my husband had Alzheimer's and it got worse so we had to move out. It was difficult for me to look after him when he wandered and his incontinence got even worse. Nonetheless, it was a gorgeous place and I loved it.

About Towers at Laguna Woods Village

Towers at Laguna Woods Village is a senior living provider in Laguna Woods, California that offers residents Independent Living. Contact Towers at Laguna Woods Village for more details on services and rates.

Map of Towers at Laguna Woods Village