The Wellington Laguna Hills, CA

Reviews of The Wellington

Assisted Living Reviews for The Wellington

October 17, 2012

By apriladams

It's somewhat more expensive. The food is pretty good. The facility is definitely more modern. I would say the living quarters are maybe a little bit more upscale. The people seem friendly and nice, but I didn't get a sense of the residents interacting quite as much.

October 13, 2012

By T.Warren

This facility is top notch for all groups of senior citizens. My grandmother lived here for some time and always found the staff to be extremely helpful and friendly. The amenities were very nice and she enjoyed herself incredibly in her old age. There are many things to do and see in the surrounding area of South Orange County, but the facility is also quite self contained with recreational activities and food prepared daily. I would highly recommend the Wellington to anyone who is considering a new home for a elderly relative. The price is very reasonable for the area and the quality of what is provided. What my family found with the Wellington was that we could trust the staff to take the proper care of our loved one in her old age through activity, but she was also independent enough to maintain her past life. I can't recommend this facility enough to anyone looking for help in the next part of their life.

April 17, 2012

By E.Marsch

This was the nicest facility my grandparents lived in. The building is simply beautiful. It is more like a resort than an assisted living facility. They had a large apartment with a bedroom and a den. It was spacious, airy, and light. The common hallways were clean, always smelled good, and looked like a luxury hotel rather than assisted living. We often ate lunch there and the food was wonderful. The menu was always varied and top notch. The dining room was lovely and we felt like we were going out to dinner in a nice restaurant rather than being served in a cafeteria. The apartment my grandparents had was a bit of a walk to the dining room. Ultimately it is why they left in addition to the mounting costs as their care needs became more elaborate. Housekeeping was included along with three meals a day. However, we soon found out that when meals were delivered there was a charge and it added up quickly. There were also charges for other services. The activities were much more thought out than the other assisted living facilities I have been to. It has a good location very close to a mall and many restaurants. The staff went out of their way to help and always greeted my Grandparents by name. They would have stayed there longer but the costs mounted and we could no longer afford it. Their time there was excellent and it was by far the nicest of the many places they were in.

October 14, 2011

By cookinqueen

The restaurant has a beautiful view and the food is high quality and a good variety. There is plenty to eat and they also deliver to your room. The landscaping is lush and resort like. They have a variety of care packages from people that are still independent to people that need 24 hour care. The staff is friendly and there is lots to do.

Independent Living Reviews for The Wellington

Costs for The Wellington

Photos of The Wellington

Services and Amenities of The Wellington

• About The Wellington

Independent Senior Living and Assisted Living in Laguna Hills, California.

Make yourself at home at The Wellington in Laguna Hills, California. It's a friendly, flexible environment that celebrates your individuality and nurtures your soul. We recognize that each new resident has a unique lifestyle. So we've tailored solutions to match:

• Independent Living, for our most active seniors
    • Assisted Living, when you need a helping hand
    • Serving Laguna Hills, Laguna Woods, Irvine, Lake Forest, Aliso Viejo and more
    All options include:
    • A safe, secure environment
    • Compassionate, capable staff
    • Busy days, rewarding activities
    • 3 chef prepared meals daily
    • Scheduled transportation for errands, medical appointments and field trips
    • Friendly people and a sense of community
    Nearby Attractions:
    • Artist colony of Laguna Beach with its world-renowned Festival of the Arts and Pageant of the Masters
    • Mission Viejo Mall, Laguna Hills Mall and the Irvine Spectrum super center are just miles away
    • Abundant dining options
    Medical:
    • Saddleback Hospital
    • Mission Hospital
    • University of California Irvine / UCI Medical Center
    Pricing:
    • The Wellington, a Vintage Senior Living retirement community, offers Independent and Assisted Living starting at $4,245 per month, depending on availability and floor plan.
    License # 306003916