La Habra Villa La Habra, CA

Reviews of La Habra Villa

Assisted Living Reviews for La Habra Villa

March 08, 2016

By Jerry114996050

We found La Habra Villa for my father. The price is reasonable for comfortable rooms. However, they changed their staff, and now they don’t know what they’re doing sometimes with housekeeping. The dining setup is nice, and the food is adequate enough for older people. They have group sessions, music, some functions, and basic card games. The parking there isn’t that great.

May 22, 2015

By Judith40

I love them. They're great. I like everything. The facility is clean and well kept. The staff is very nice and very attentive. My dad is doing very well at La Habra Villa. His room is for one person, and the space is perfect. He has got a bed, a couch, a dresser, his own bathroom, and his own closet. They have several activities during the week, although he doesn't really participate. The food is nice, and they have meals three times a day. I would definitely recommend them. If I ever need a facility, I would go there myself. The rooms are big, and they keep them clean. They're very attentive to the people there. They call the family if they have any questions about anything. Their nurse practitioner goes once a week, and they have a doctor that goes once every three months. Of all the facilities that I went to, this was the best one.

February 20, 2015

La Habra Villa is very nice. If I had to give it a grade, I would give it an A- or a B+. We got a complete tour of the facility. But in the end, we elected to put him in a group home instead of a big residential place. They seem very friendly and very clean. The grounds were really nice. It looked more like a hotel than an old folks home. The rooms were nice and spacious. It is very well kept and very clean. We were going to meet somebody else there, but she didn't show up to work that day. The director stepped in for her, and he gave us a tour of the whole place instead of having to make another appointment. That was nice. They were taking them on an outing that day. I don't know where they were going, but they were getting on a bus. They seem to be happy. The people who were ready to leave were excited and everything. We just got a pleasant feel for it. The dining area is really nice. It looks like a nice restaurant although we don't know what the food was like.

November 11, 2014

La Habra Villa looks fine, but she is not happy there. She said there were not much interaction but it could be because she is still grieving over the death of her husband. There is no really organized activity. My friend has been there before and then moved out. Her husband died so she went back there. The food is not really good according to her, and I brought her food when I am visiting her for us to eat. Her room was a good-sized room and seems OK. I think the staff is accommodating and friendly. She wants to spend time with me and only when the cleaning woman comes to clean her room but no one comes to talk to her from the staff, and I think they should have staff to come and visit the residents because they are pretty much by themselves so it would be nice if they would interacted with them so that would take their monotony; they have no one to talk to, and she feels isolated. I didn’t see anyone check on her when I was there, and maybe because they are not asking much still I think they should do more; they should have somebody there to just visit the residents that I think very important to direct to them. I think that’s one thing that every caring relative or friend would like to see their loved ones in that facility at least given that kind of attention.

November 05, 2014

I tried to get my mom in La Habra Villa, but they turned her down because of her medical report. It was very clean, very well kept, and had nice, well-manicured grounds. The people there were friendly and courteous. They were great. They answered all my questions. It was top-notch. The rooms were great. The activities were extensive, and I would have prepared my mom go there, but they wouldn't except her.

August 09, 2013

By New guy

The facility is bright and cheery. The staff is very friendly. Everyone does their best, however, a common complaint is that the food is cold at meals.

June 12, 2012

By Grandson6

My grandmother has lived at La Habra Villas for the last several years. I visit there once or twice a month. The staff take good care of her and the place always seems clean, peaceful, and well-run. My grandma isn't particularly easy to deal with, but the staff are almost always patient and responsive to her and our family's requests.When we decided to move my grandma out of her own home I was very nervous because I had heard many horror stories from friends and on TV about nursing homes. Although I wouldn't call it a happy place, La Habra Villas has allayed most of those fears. It has been a hard experience for our whole family, but this place has done their job in providing a safe and attentive home for my grandmother. She complains about missing her home and neighbors and about the food once in a while, but I think this is to be expected and is not the fault of the facility.

Services and Amenities of La Habra Villa

• Housing Extra: Private Suites ; 340 Facility Capacity

• Activities Extra: Nail Depot; Living History; Target Toss; Horseshoes; Spelling Bee; Friday Night Movies; Birthday Parties

• Home Sale Assistance

Payment options

• Credit Card
  • Check

About La Habra Villa

La Habra Villa is a senior living provider in La Habra, California that offers residents Assisted Living. Contact La Habra Villa for more details on services and rates.

Map of La Habra Villa