Park of Woodbridge

Reviews of Park of Woodbridge

Assisted Living Reviews for Park of Woodbridge

May 06, 2015

By John80227650

The rooms were nice, and the food was fantastic. It was laid out really well, but there were no nice walking paths for people to walk around on. They had transportation that allowed pick up and delivery to doctor’s appointments and the mall.

February 14, 2014

By George78053650

It was a very good facility. It was very close to the house and our church. My husband was impressed with it so we chose it. The staff was very friendly. They all knew my name and they were extremely nice. They had nurses to give me my pills and took my blood pressure. I had a hospital bed because I required one and I had a big room with a kitchen and a bathroom. The food was excellent; we had a dining room and we could pick what we wanted from a menu. I stayed there for a month before I went home. They have a lot of activities and it’s a very social place.

September 13, 2013

By LovelyDaughter00000349

I chose it for my mom because it had very nice grounds and she likes nature, so she had some space to walk around. I liked the quietness and peacefulness. The dining hall and the food were both good. The residents seemed to be in good shape. The staff were nice and helpful although I thought she would get more support but I ended up getting her a companion to be with her. The place was nice for someone who was more independent than my mom.

May 28, 2013

By Robyn2

I went and it looked like a fairly new facility. It was beautiful and well-furnished. The staff was very nice and helpful with the information. The apartments are small, but they are nicely done.

April 16, 2013

By Lynne4

It was a beautiful facility. Everybody was active. They had different activity rooms. A bus also took the residents to different places. A chef ran the dining area and the food looked fabulous. It was like a hotel. But the place was not suitable for my mom's needs. They also had additional charges for additional services.

July 10, 2012

By MarloRuth1

This is a nice facility, and the helpers try to plan activities so the residents don't get bored. They have live entertainment, and guests are encouraged to sing along. They also have a billards room, something that my relative and I can still do together. The chef is really great, too, and is able to make customized meals. This is especially important because my relative is a diabetic and needs to be careful of what she eats. Overall, I am happy with her care.

November 28, 2011

By Lisa K.

Seems to be a lovely facility. Nice rooms, plenty of planned activities and events, and additional "common rooms" on the various floors with puzzles, games, computers, etc. Dining hall is very nice and the food is quite good. Nice little cafe and outdoor sitting area. Staff is very kind and helpful.

Independent Living Reviews for Park of Woodbridge

Types of care

• Meal Preparation

• Get Costs

About Park of Woodbridge

For nearly 20 years, Park of Woodbridge has proudly served the families of Irvine. With a continuing commitment to quality, the community is undergoing an extensive renovation to enhance beauty and functionality.

Once complete, residents will enjoy a host of exciting new spaces and amenities, including a fitness room and first-floor salon and spa. Apartments have been renovated and enlarged, featuring updated decor and a new deluxe, one-bedroom floor plan option with creek views. Additional enhancements include a fully remodeled restaurant with a new lounge, a new bistro adjacent to the living room, a redesigned private dining room and refurbished common areas.

Map of Park of Woodbridge