Sun and Sea Manor

Reviews of Sun and Sea Manor

Memory Care Reviews for Sun and Sea Manor

February 28, 2014

By Kurt in San Diego

Sun & Sea Manor is a small facility. When I went in there with my wife, it looked very comfortable and it looked clean. They do have areas for relaxation where the residents could sit down and talk. It is not a very big place, but it’s a very clean place. The people that are there seemed to be very, very friendly. The dining room looks very comfortable.

July 01, 2012

By Stacey Martin

I had my Dad in a very expensive well known facility before I took him to Sun and Sea manor. The care at sun and sea was far superior to the other facility. The staff was very attentive and and loving. I always knew where my dad was when he was at sun and sea. It may not be the Ritz, but I would give them an Excellent otherwise.
See all Memory Care reviews (6) See fewer reviews

Costs for Sun and Sea Manor

Photos of Sun and Sea Manor

Services and Amenities of Sun and Sea Manor

• Pets: No Pets Allowed

• About Sun and Sea Manor

Sun and Sea Manor is a hidden gem in Imperial Beach, CA. We serve those residents who are struggling with Memory Care issues. Our community is small and is located in the surfside community of Imperial Beach, which is just south of San Diego proper.

Our community is secured by a gate/fence that runs the area of the property. We have beautiful plants, hedges, trees and flowers surrounding the building. If the residents come upon an outside door, they are able to walk around the entire property in a safe environment and enjoy the beautiful foliage. The interior of our building is neat and clean and had no bad odors. It felt very much like a large home, comfortable and cozy.

Sun and Sea Manor provide three, freshly prepared meals to our residents every day. We also provide snacks and there is always more food or more snacks available upon request. Our community is able to accommodate special diets and provide assistance with eating, if needed. Our residents eat from a pre-planned menu that is on a 5-6 week rotation.

Amenities:

• Fully furnished
    • Linen service
    • Laundry service
    • Large closets

Thank you for your interest at Sun and Sea Manor assisted living and memory care. Please give us a call to schedule a free tour.

Map of Sun and Sea Manor