Cloverleaf Healthcare Center

Reviews of Cloverleaf Healthcare Center

Nursing Home Reviews for Cloverleaf Healthcare Center

August 05, 2017

By Animal control

My mom was in there for approximately 2 weeks at 83 and was on the mend of surgery. Thy let my mom dehydrate to the point of emergency help and ending up passing. I would not bring my dog there . Please save your family and don't go to this kennel. There are very short help and the people that work there should be ashamed of your selves!

March 12, 2015

By Robert102448750

Mom is in San Jacinto Healthcare, a nursing and a rehab facility. They got my mother on the air mattress because of the wound, and she has to be turned around from time to time. The food is brought to her, and she is eating everything, so she is doing fine there. They have a place that you can either visit in a courtyard or in an open den area. They also have exercise equipment where they have to do exercises from time to time, so they can stay mobile. They are very attentive to her needs, and they answered every question that we had. If my mom needs something, they are there right away. They are polite, courteous, and professional.

About Cloverleaf Healthcare Center

Cloverleaf Healthcare Center is a senior living provider in Hemet, California that offers residents Nursing Homes and Nursing Homes. Contact Cloverleaf Healthcare Center for more details on services and rates.

Map of Cloverleaf Healthcare Center