Citrus Gardens Hemet, CA

Reviews of Citrus Gardens

Memory Care Reviews for Citrus Gardens

January 23, 2015

By Fran15

Wonderful staff, beautiful facility and grounds and the best food! We highly recommend Citrus Gardens to anyone considering assisted living and memory care support. We are so happy we chose Citrus Gardens.

January 23, 2015

By Caryl2

Very caring, professional people. Take very good care of the residents. There is a variety of activities for the residents every month, and they provide group luncheons where the families are invited to participate.

January 21, 2015

By Johnny8

My dad is well taken care of 24-7. I don't have to worry. I like all the staff. They are all very friendly and helpful. I would recommend Citrus Gardens to a family that is looking for a facility for their loved one.

January 21, 2015

By Teresa39

I am very pleased with the quality of the service my mother and I receive. The staff is caring. They take care of everything so I do not have to worry.

January 12, 2015

By John and Anita

Overall thorough and conscientious. When a need is expressed, the staff and administrators seem to respond pretty well.

January 12, 2015

By Barbara104272850

My husband is very well-cared for at Citrus Gardens. The staff is very attentive and treat all residents with respect. The food is very good, and my husband is always complimenting the chef. Family members are always invited to holiday luncheons which are fantastic.
See all Memory Care reviews (14) See fewer reviews

Photos of Citrus Gardens

Services and Amenities of Citrus Gardens

• Companion Suites: Yes

• Pets: Small Pets Allowed Only

About Citrus Gardens

Welcome to Citrus Gardens Memory Care, your premier multifaceted senior care service in Hemet, CA and the surrounding area. We provide a variety of affordable assisted living services to help your loved one live an independent and comfortable life. We have the skill and experience necessary to serve as your full-service 24-hour senior care company.

Our Citrus Gardens Memory Care also do our best to provide assistance to senior's needs, depending on the condition of the patient. We assist our clients with their daily activities such as transportation, housekeeping, food preparation, and much more. Furthermore, we ensure that our staff gives the support that is needed for elderly people by providing the care that your loved one deserves.

Citrus Gardens Memory Care offers services for seniors that will help benefit them with convenience and comfort. Our care is personalized, compassionate, and invaluable to every one of the people we care for. The variety of services we provide consist of 24-hour care community and senior memory care, so that your loved ones can feel comfortable while remaining independent in their own home.

Our company offers respect, trust, dedication, integrity and a commitment to exceeding the expectations of our customers. Our number one priority is to keep our customers safe and happy.

Map of Citrus Gardens