The Remington Hanford, CA

Reviews of The Remington

Independent Living Reviews for The Remington

April 23, 2016

By Laurine1

The Remington was very nice. The staff was very helpful in a lot of ways and had all of the answers I needed. The people were really friendly. It was a nice place, but I could not afford it. I saw a studio that was kind of small but nice.

December 10, 2015

By Godsfolk

The Remington is a very nice facility. I would have loved to live there, but it’s not in the plans right now. The staff was very professional and pleasant. The rooms were very nice. I got the chance to eat there, and what I ate was quite good. I have nothing bad to say about this facility. Everything was very nice.

February 09, 2015

By John102161450

The Remington is very nice. People were polite and very friendly. Its sister facility in Clovis was full and didn't have an opening. Hanford is a 45minute drive from where I live here in Clovis, but it was a little bit lower in price. More importantly, it was available. They had a room available the next day, and I needed something right away. They are very helpful and very polite. Every time my dad needs to learn how to use his cellphone or anything, he just asks them, and they tell him how to use it. They are doing well. They have plenty of things for him to do. They cook all his meals, and he has never complained about the food. He is doing well.

January 29, 2015

By Teri5

We put my mom at The Remington, and it is awesome. She loves it. The price is good, and she is thriving there, so it is awesome. I love it. In the beginning, she said that she was not thrilled with the food, but I think she finally did like it. I think there are some good days and some bad days, but that is how it is at home too. It is a great facility. She was not doing well at home, and she is thriving here. She is going out to lunch sometimes; they take them out on the bus to Red Lobster or whatever, and she is meeting friends, meeting new people, whereas before this facility, she was pretty isolated. And the people that I have talked to are very kind. They have movies and exercises -- they have all sorts of stuff. They have lots of activities. She texted me the other day, and she said thank you so much for finding me this great place to live, so she is very happy there. We did see other places, but we didn't like them as much. This one was perfect. It is a great environment, and I like the way it is set up, which is kind of like a big hotel basically.

August 27, 2013

By Cynthia14

The Remington was a beautiful place and the people were very nice. I liked everything about it. There were lots of things to do. They had a living room, a computer room, card room and a pool room. They had everything, but the price was a little bit too much for me.

Costs for The Remington

Photos of The Remington

Services and Amenities of The Remington

• Independent Living Starting At: $1995/month

• Housing Extra: Handicap Barrier Free Units Available, Individual Climate Control, Safety Rails In Bathroom, Telephone Hookup

• Dining Extra: Private Dining Room, Resident Kitchen

• Hiking Trails
  • Features Extra: Laundry Room For Use, Chapel, Library, Locked Mailboxes, Elevator, Parking: Covered, Private

• Technology Extra: Business Center, Wi Fi In Common Areas

• Activities Extra: Billiard Lounge, Game Room, Activity Room

• Pets: Most Pets Allowed

About The Remington

The Remington is located in Hanford, CA, providing a vibrant backdrop for your new life as a valued member of our caring community.

So come to The Remington for a visit...and stay!

*We understand that each individual is unique and that needs may change over time. The Remington does not provide any health care services. However, residents are welcome to receive services from any outside home health care provider of their choice to help them continue enjoying life at our community.

Atria Senior Living is a leading operator of independent living, assisted living, supportive living and memory care communities in more than 200 locations in 28 states and seven Canadian provinces. We are the residence of choice for more than 20,000 seniors, and the workplace of choice for more than 12,000 employees. We create vibrant communities where older adults can thrive and participate, know that their contributions are valued, and enjoy access to opportunities and support that help them keep making a positive difference in our world.

Map of The Remington