The Remington Hanford, CA

Reviews of The Remington

Independent Living Reviews for The Remington

December 06, 2018

By Virginia

The Remington is a beautiful place. It's wonderful, very elegant, and very clean. The food is very well done and it's excellent. They showed us a two-bedroom apartment and the dining room, and they were both very nice.

June 30, 2018

By Sandy

My uncle lives at The Remington. It has been very good. We're happy with it. My uncle has an apartment, but he has somebody that makes sure he takes his medications and he eats his meals. The rooms are very nice. The food is very good. They have a lot of activities, but he chooses not to participate. I would recommend this community.

December 10, 2015

By Godsfolk

The Remington is a very nice facility. I would have loved to live there, but it’s not in the plans right now. The staff was very professional and pleasant. The rooms were very nice. I got the chance to eat there, and what I ate was quite good. I have nothing bad to say about this facility. Everything was very nice.

Costs for The Remington

Photos of The Remington

Services and Amenities of The Remington

• Housing Extra: Handicap Barrier Free Units Available, Individual Climate Control, Safety Rails In Bathroom, Telephone Hookup

• Dining Extra: Private Dining Room, Resident Kitchen

• Hiking Trails
  • Features Extra: Laundry Room For Use, Chapel, Library, Locked Mailboxes, Elevator, Parking: Covered, Private

• Technology Extra: Business Center, Wi Fi In Common Areas

• Activities Extra: Billiard Lounge, Game Room, Activity Room

• Pets: Most Pets Allowed

About The Remington

The Remington is located in Hanford, CA, providing a vibrant backdrop for your new life as a valued member of our caring community.

So come to The Remington for a visit...and stay!

*We understand that each individual is unique and that needs may change over time. The Remington does not provide any health care services. However, residents are welcome to receive services from any outside home health care provider of their choice to help them continue enjoying life at our community.

Atria Senior Living is a leading operator of independent living, assisted living, supportive living and memory care communities in more than 200 locations in 28 states and seven Canadian provinces. We are the residence of choice for more than 20,000 seniors, and the workplace of choice for more than 12,000 employees. We create vibrant communities where older adults can thrive and participate, know that their contributions are valued, and enjoy access to opportunities and support that help them keep making a positive difference in our world.

Map of The Remington