Eskaton Lodge Granite Bay

Reviews of Eskaton Lodge Granite Bay

Assisted Living Reviews for Eskaton Lodge Granite Bay

December 08, 2016

By Carol365507

My father is at Eskaton Lodge Granite Bay. The staff is very caring, friendly, and qualified. I know my father is in a good place where he feels safe and knows if he needs help in any way he will be cared for. My father has been at the facility for 3 years and will be 98 in April 2017. The wonderful staff gives me peace of mind knowing my dad is taken care of!!

November 29, 2016

By Jerry000314

Absolutely excellent. Since my father moved in, the care is not only excellent but the surroundings and personal interaction has greatly improved his spirit, attitude and overall quality of life. I'm so happy we made the decision to choose Eskaton.
Thank you Jerry for taking the time to write a review. We are so happy to hear about your father's experience.

November 22, 2016

By Dennis052025

My mother has been a resident for 18 months. Eskaton Granite Bay is awesome. All of the staff treats her like a loving family. They insist on allowing her to make decisions (she is 96) while gently guiding her to an active life. The residence is clean, bright, and cheerful. She would not be alive today if it wasn't for the joy and happiness brought to her daily by the staff. In addition, the staff keeps the family advised of any concerns or changes in her behavior or physical issues. Eskaton Granite Bay is wonderful!

September 26, 2016

By BLDawson

I am surrounded by wonderful people who really care and make you feel like you are at home.

May 10, 2016

By Happy Resident21

The exterior of Eskaton Lodge was attractive. The staff was nice, and the building was clean. There was no odor or anything like that. I did not get to see an apartment. The staff person was knowledgeable, courteous, pleasant, and she knew what she was doing.

December 31, 2015

By Joe Medicare

Thank you Eskaton for inviting me to your luncheon earlier in the year. I learned a lot about Eskaton and your services. I'm glad you are in our neighborhood!

December 30, 2015

By LoveEskaton

I became familiar with Eskaton through networking groups and then when I needed to find a place for my Dad. I looked at many places and was very happy when there was an opening at The Lodge - 3 miles from my house. Since he has been there, I have visited often and shared a lunch. It is evident that Eskaton has high values and standards. The site is well decorated, the food and dining staff are good and the sales department goes beyond the call of duty. Activities are well planned and fun but maybe could have more for men to do. The most evident thing is that it feels like home - the staff quickly becomes your friend and the residents really look out for each other. I feel very comfortable leaving my Dad there. I would recommend this site, the staff and the residents to anyone.

November 30, 2015

By Louise Honan

I am independent. If I need help, they are always there. My poem will tell all: A beautiful Place called Eskaton Lodge In the town of Granite Bay It’s a lovely home for elders Who are cared for night and day The caregivers are very loving They treat you like their own Don’t worry about your loved ones It’s better than living alone They take you for your appointments To doctors or others you must see You’re taken to stores for shopping So you can buy all of your needs In the dining room for all of your eating The servers are the best Your orders are all from a menu And you’re treated like a guest There are all types of entertainment Singing and movies and games When the staff comes to greet you Like family they call you by first name

November 24, 2015

By Richard116788350

Eskaton Lodge is wonderful in every aspect; it's a five-star facility. I have been here for almost three years, and I like it here a lot. The staff treats me well.

October 18, 2015

By AWH

Dad and his wife have been residents of Eskaton Lodge Granite Bay for eight years. The family has jokingly said the Eskaton is a cruise ship that never leaves port. All their needs have been met and exceeded. They were told from the start that they were to treat it like home. To them it has indeed been their home since day one. The staff has become like family. Their kindness and empathy made the transition from independent to assisted living easy for them. The availability of transportation made it possible for Dad to get where he wanted to go after he could no longer drive. Dad’s garden and birdfeeders were his pride and joy. They are right outside the dining room for all the residents to enjoy. Eskaton never said he could not have them but encouraged it instead. I cannot say enough about the wonderful staff in all areas of the facility. They know each resident by their first name and are committed to making their time there a very nurturing one. They know exactly what they want for breakfast or if they drink decaf, how they want “their” bed made, and what their families are doing. The list of their kindnesses is limitless. They are truly angels. We have always felt very secure in knowing that Dad and Jean were in the caring arms of Kim Delgado and her remarkable staff.

July 05, 2012

By Kev1

The facility was rather nice on the outside. The grounds were well groomed, which I know pleased my Grandpa, as he is a nature nut. The size of his room was pretty small though. He is a rather large man and doesn't get around too well, but the set-up of his room maximized the space so it allowed him to make do and adjust to the room quickly. The staff was friendly, but seemed a bit on the unprofessional side. The caregivers seemed to spend more time on their cellphones or talking about personal matters than focusing on the people they were monitoring. I was actually pretty impressed with the Administrators though, they seemed extremely well versed in the history of the Eskaton company and had a lot to say about the innovations they have been making to improve the quality of life for those in retirement homes and assisted living facilities. The woman I spoke with seemed especially focused on easing the transition from living in your own home to living in assisted living. She seemed to be very attentive to the psychological effect that can have on a person and was very comforting in explaining the steps they would take and encouraged us to visit frequently to help my Grandpa along with that. Overall I thought the place was very nice, besides the attitudes of some of the caregivers I observed.

November 14, 2008

By EdwardMGoldberg

When you need a place to help you back on your feet Eskaton provides a home.

My mother needed a few more months of TLC before she could recover from her health problems. The Eskaton community and staff was there to help he back on her feet. Or should I say foot. She had just lost one leg and was in need of help with everything. The community is great, the food is good to. She is now off and enjoying life on her own again. A big thank you Eskaton for all of the help with my Mom.

Independent Living Reviews for Eskaton Lodge Granite Bay

August 24, 2017

By Louise

I have a lot of fun here. The staff is very helpful with medical transportation. The kitchen staff is very helpful and make the dining experience a great time.

August 23, 2017

By George

Very comfortable. I feel satisfied with all my needs. I feel like I am locked out with a room with a wonderful view. Love the helpful staff. Outings are excellent and very enjoyable.

August 21, 2017

By Anonymous

Ambiance is excellent and the daily activities are fun. The staff is very helpful and extremely friendly.

March 04, 2017

By Jan767446

My father moved to Eskaton Lodge. I like it and so does he. Comparing it to where he was, the food and the activities of this place are much better. They have card games every day, poker, and a pool table. His room is really nice and much bigger. I like their food because they have choices and a cook who is very good. The new activity director comes up with all kinds of great ideas. My dad likes to cook, so they are featuring him in a cooking class. They are really attentive to the residents' needs, gifts, and talents.

October 27, 2016

By Cathy O

Excellent service all around. Staff is professional, courteous and caring. Brittany, the move-in coordinator for Eskaton Lodge Granite Bay, went above and beyond to help my parents acclimate to their new home. My parents are very happy with the dining facilities, wait staff and food quality. The front office staff of Linda, Brittany and Eileen are always welcoming and observant, providing a safe environment for the residents. We researched over 19 retirement communities and feel Eskaton Lodge Granite Bay was by far the best choice for our family.

August 31, 2016

By Sylvia740145

When I first came here, I did not know what to expect. After being her for a while, and making friend, I knew this was where I wanted to be. Also, when I saw my room, I did not expect to see such a large place. I was able to put all my things away and still had room to move around having a patio was a plus.

August 24, 2016

By Band755710

I think Eskaton is a beautiful place. May husband (Dick) and I move here together. We learn to make this our home. Dick gets great care and after his passing, I am with new friends and employees that have the opportunity to know my husband.

Costs for Eskaton Lodge Granite Bay

Photos of Eskaton Lodge Granite Bay

Services and Amenities of Eskaton Lodge Granite Bay

• About Eskaton Lodge Granite Bay

Eskaton Lodge Granite Bay is designed to provide the ultimate in Lodge Living. You'll appreciate the way our community is uniquely nestled among acres of oak trees and beautiful, neighboring estates. Within a peaceful part of the city near fine restaurants, shops and major medical centers. You'll enjoy a stress-free lifestyle supporting Independent, Assisted, Respite and Hospice services within the privacy of your own apartment suite.

At Eskaton Lodge Granite Bay everything is included in one monthly fee (the only exceptions are telephone and personal laundry service). This means no more mortgage payment, electric and water bills, property taxes, lawn care, housekeeping cost, home maintenance fees and costly repairs.

Services for maintenance-free Lodge living:
    • Beautiful lodge with 99 apartment suites
    • 85 channel cable television
    • Wi-Fi Access through out community
    • Monitored security system
    • Maintained landscape and common areas and private apartment suites
    • Weekly housekeeping
    • Weekly flat linen service
    • Professional management for day-to-day operations

Eskaton Lodge Granite Bay is about your independence - staying active and healthy, and enjoying life. Lodge living offers you the opportunity to reconnect with your active lifestyle. Imagine enjoying cocktail on the back patio with new neighbors and friends. Consider an active lifestyle that is both maintenance-free and stress-free and may cost less than your current monthly expenses

Now that you have a snapshot of the quality of living at Eskaton Lodge Granite Bay, we are available at your convenience to schedule a visit and to answer any questions.

Rooms

Utilities, Included, Wheel Chair accessible

Community Features

TV Room, Beauty Parlor, Laundry Facilities, Guest Rooms, Housecleaning, Pharmacy, Parking, Billiards, Hobby Area/Workshop, Greenhouse/Garden, Guest Speakers, Travel, Volunteer Programs

Map of Eskaton Lodge Granite Bay