Vista Blue Assisted Living & Memory Care

Reviews of Vista Blue Assisted Living & Memory Care

Assisted Living Reviews for Vista Blue Assisted Living & Memory Care

January 15, 2016

By Blanco1

It was nice, but I won’t be able to fit in two bedrooms. I saw one apartment that was getting cleaned up. The staff was nice and helpful.

October 28, 2015

By anonymous114871150

My mother is here and so far, I’ve been very pleased with what they’ve been doing for her. They’re helping us quite a bit one-on-one and have been very helpful and open.

August 16, 2015

By EJ1

I visited and it was favorable. It seemed very nice. My only objection to them was that they seemed to want too much medical information, as if you’re going into a skilled nursing facility. However, their rooms were adequate, and they were quite nice.

July 28, 2015

By Caring106881950

We looked here. We liked most the attitude of the woman who gave us the tour. She was very helpful in answering all my dad's questions and showing him the advantages of being in the care home and the activities like bingo and cards. The apartments were beautiful, well designed, and functional, and it had a good flow to them. I like the place a lot, and it had a lot to offer.

June 21, 2015

I visited, and it seems clean. The staff seemed friendly, but I wasn’t really taken with the facility. It is basically a nicely size motel room, and I know my father would not be interested in it. She also took me upstairs in the memory ward, and that was nice; it seemed like they really had that situation under control. They seemed to be caring and secured environment, and from what I could see, it appeared very clean and cheerful; it was bright and airy.

May 28, 2015

Everything is going so far so good for my mom. The staff was very helpful and very kind to us with giving information and following up. She has a studio type room.

November 19, 2014

I do have my dad in here now. Their rooms/apartments are very nice. They're clean. They have three different sizes, and I was able to put my dad in a little studio. He says the food is good. He gets three square meals and snacks everyday. They have outings, and they have a visiting doctor. I have no complaints with the staff. They all seem pretty friendly.

March 21, 2014

By Elaine4650

It was very nice. They seemed accommodating. They would take my brother and sister-in-law to doctor's appointments and things. It seems like they would have been a good fit. I think that they were adequate although I didn't think that they were special. The staff that I met was very friendly and knowledgeable. The dining area was a bit of a problem because it was a bit far. I just wasn't sure my sister-in-law would be able to walk that far with her walker.

February 27, 2014

The facilities and the activities that they have for the seniors were all very nice. It's a nice setup and very spacious. The staff was nice and very positive. They try stuff to make them feel comfortable. They acknowledge them when they are walking and knew their names. They interact with them.

October 15, 2013

It was very nice. I liked the dining room in particular and it had a nice open ceiling like a skylight, which gave it a warm and congenial atmosphere. The whole building was very nice. The staff was good. Their studio and one-bedroom units were small, but their two-bedroom units were adequate.

June 25, 2013

By Marylou1

It was an older building and the hallways were not wide. But I like the people there. They were nice and kind. In their shared living facility, each person had their own bedroom and then in the middle was the living area and that was fabulous. The only problem was the doorway was not wide enough and my wheel chair couldn't go through.

Memory Care Reviews for Vista Blue Assisted Living & Memory Care

April 26, 2013

By Milka 1

It did have a locked down unit for Alzheimer's patients. They also have an activity room, and they provide transportation outside where they can do outside activities. When we were there and we toured around, we saw staff and we actually went down into the locked down facility because dad was there for a short period of time. It was fine.

August 19, 2012

By CalGal

I have visited this facility twice for possible memory care placement for my mother. On both visits the staff and residents were very friendly. In the memory unit the staff was working with the residents on activities. There are many planned activities that are designed specifically for memory care residents. The staff and program focuses on working within the residents AD world rather than making them work in the staffs world. I was very impressed and plan to this facility for respite care and future placement.
See all Memory Care reviews (6) See fewer reviews

Costs for Vista Blue Assisted Living & Memory Care

Photos of Vista Blue Assisted Living & Memory Care

Services and Amenities of Vista Blue Assisted Living & Memory Care

• Fee Structure Extra: Entry Fee Cost : $2000; Assisted Living Is Rent+Care; Memory Care Is All Inclusive

• Companion Suites: Yes
  • Housing Extra: Private & Shared Rooms

• Pets: Small Pets Allowed Only

About Vista Blue Assisted Living & Memory Care

At Vista Blue Mountain, we believe that every resident deserves exceptional care from team members who feel more like family. We strive to create a community where residents and their families have the peace of mind that comes with knowing our team is there to help, whatever the need. Whether you are independent, need assistance, or would thrive in a more intimate Memory Care setting, Vista Blue Mountain supports lifestyle options that cater to your individual needs and desires. We strive to support your unique story, by respecting your past and supporting your future.

TYPES OF CARE:

Our passion for simplifying the lives of residents allows us to remove some of the daily stresses that have made living at home more difficult. When you join the community at Vista Blue Mountain, you are not losing your independence, but gaining independence to do what matters most to you.

Our Assisted Living services range from simple verbal support and cueing to more hands-on assistance. Whether you need help managing medications or help transferring from your bed to your wheelchair, we tailor support to an individual resident’s needs.

Our Memory Care community offers support similar to Assisted Living, but in a more intimate setting. We value the trust of our residents and families place in us, and provide compassionate support that allows memory care residents to continue to thrive.

In addition to the Assisted Living and Memory Care services we offer, we understand that there is more to well-being than just care. We also want to nurture the social and spiritual needs of our residents and to that end we also offer the following;

• Weekly housekeeping and laundry for your clothes and linens
  • Beautiful large landscaped courtyard with citrus trees and multiple seating options
  • Patios or balconies in many of the apartments
  • Daily activities and weekly outings
  • Use of our shuttle (for shopping, doctors, or outings)
  • Coffee and refreshments
  • Specialized activities to support our Memory Care residents
  • Salon for men and women
  • Pet-friendly
  • Community Wi-Fi

What Makes Us Special?

Located at the base of Blue Mountain in Grand Terrace, Vista Blue Mountain offers Assisted Living and Memory Care services. We are a centrally located community on Barton Road in San Bernardino County, a 1/2 mile off the 215 freeway. We are within walking distance to multiple retail and dining options, as well as less than 4 miles away from the Loma Linda Medical Center.

Map of Vista Blue Assisted Living & Memory Care