Somerford Place of Fresno

Reviews of Somerford Place of Fresno

Memory Care Reviews for Somerford Place of Fresno

February 10, 2016

By Susan119822850

Somerford Place of Fresno seems like a very nice place. They feed dad well, and they seem to be very attentive to his needs. I wish they would provide more activities for men. It is a fairly nice place visually. They have a decent number of amenities. They have doctors who come to the facilty once in a while. They have nurses. They have aides that come in periodically to trim their toenails, and give them showers. For the women, they do their hair. His room is a like an oversized studio room.

January 13, 2015

We have visited Somerford Place of Fresno. The place is an Alzheimer's unit with a high level of care for the patients living there. They are just fine. The staff is accommodating.

November 13, 2013

By Morten

My mother has been a resident at Somerford place for approximately 2 1/2 years. She has received excellent care while being there, the staff is extremely kind and caring! I go every Wednesday to have lunch with her – the meals are excellent! The planned events are fun and all the family is invited – a great time to build memories with your loved one. It is a wonderful environment, one that you feel secure having your loved one in. I would highly recommend it to anyone!
See all Memory Care reviews (7) See fewer reviews

• Pets: No Pets Allowed

• Licenses: 107200867
  • State Licenses: 107200867

About Somerford Place of Fresno

At Somerford Place, we understand the challenges for those living with memory loss and for the people who love them. Providing care and support twenty-four hours a day takes a great amount of energy, emotional strength and a great deal of support. Our award-winning Bridge to Rediscovery&reg program helps give people with Alzheimer's and other types of dementias the specialized care they need as they rediscover the joy in everyday life. We have day, overnight and live-in options to fit any of your needs.

Map of Somerford Place of Fresno