Northpointe Health and Wellness Center, LLC

Reviews of Northpointe Health and Wellness Center, LLC

Nursing Home Reviews for Northpointe Health and Wellness Center, LLC

February 18, 2015

By Nancy101282450

I only got my husband into one place, and that was called Northpointe. It was very clean, and everybody seemed to be very pleasant with everybody. His room got two beds, and it's very nice and clean. He had a nice window with a view of the outdoors. The staff during the tour were very personable and showed us the whole place and all the rooms. There was bingo, card games, and movies. The food was great. I enjoyed some of it myself. They were all very pleasant and nice to us.

July 12, 2013

By Tim10

I have been living in Northpointe for two months now. I have no complaints with the staff as they have been very friendly and they are doing what they're supposed to do. I chose this nursing home because it doesn't smell like one and their level of care is excellent. Their rooms need to be a little bigger but there is a home feel to it.

Services and Amenities of Northpointe Health and Wellness Center, LLC

About Northpointe Health and Wellness Center, LLC

Northpointe Health and Wellness Center, LLC is a senior living provider in Fresno, California that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Northpointe Health and Wellness Center, LLC for more details on services and rates.

Map of Northpointe Health and Wellness Center, LLC