Kingston Bay Senior Living

Reviews of Kingston Bay Senior Living

Assisted Living Reviews for Kingston Bay Senior Living

June 13, 2017

By EK

This place made it seem as if they could fulfill the needs for my uncle. Once he moved in our family started noticing they didn't have enough staff. Staff was very misleading telling us transportation was available, once he moved in is when we were told transportation was only available til 530pm. After coming back from dialysis he had to wait outside for 30 min for someone to open the door for him. We had a meeting with milestone we expressed our concerns, at that point we were asked if "we were just not happy and didn't like it there" .., our response was we didn't want what was happening to our family to happen to another. That same evening we received a Call from my uncle confused and we called the front desk to go check on him.. after waiting over an hour we found out his blood sugar was at 90 it took another hour for someone to call us to let us know what was going on. Please keep in mind he was suppose to be checked on every 2 hours by staff. Just beware and get things in writing from them.
Hi, I'm Katie, I work at Milestone Retirement's support center. First, I'm so sorry to hear about your negative experience at Kingston Bay. I've been in close contact with our Sr. VP of Operations in reference to your frustrations surrounding your uncle's residency. If you have anything else to add, or would like to speak with her personally, please don't hesitate to send your contact information in a private message: https://www.facebook.com/kingstonbayseniorliving/. My apologies once more, Katie - Milestone Retirement- Digital Marketing

October 27, 2016

By Demi830628

Kingston was beautiful, and I like the room setup with a Jack and Jill bathroom. I like the sharing of the bathroom and how the actual drawers all had locks. The rooms were of great sizes, and I love the color schemes. The dining area was nice, small, and intimate.

Costs for Kingston Bay Senior Living

Photos of Kingston Bay Senior Living

Services and Amenities of Kingston Bay Senior Living

• Fee Structure Extra: We Offer A Month To Month Rental

• Dining Extra: Chef Created Freshly Prepared Meals,Individual Resident Needs And Preferences, Dining Services Are Flexible

• Coffee Shop

• Home Sale Assistance

• Licenses: 107206939
  • State Licenses: CA License

About Kingston Bay Senior Living

Welcome to Kingston Bay Senior Living, offering Assisted Living and Memory Care in the heart of Fresno. Life at Kingston Bay Senior Living starts with spacious, elegant appointed, and amenity-rich surroundings, coupled with exceptional, personalized and supportive care. Assisted living and Memory Care are delivered by a dedicated staff who are on-site 24 hours a day. Programs and services are designed to promote independence, provide choice, and enhance our residents' quality of life.

24/7 staffing with personal pendant system with fall detection technology, giving peace of mind knowing someone is close by -- Intriguing educational programs; continued lifelong learning -- Various Floor Plans; find your ideal home -- Spacious apartments

Map of Kingston Bay Senior Living