Cottonwood Court Assisted Living and Memory Care

Reviews of Cottonwood Court Assisted Living and Memory Care

Assisted Living Reviews for Cottonwood Court Assisted Living and Memory Care

September 11, 2017

By Jack G.

Mom had enjoyed and independent living lifestyle until she fell and broke her hip in early July. She had been suffering from progressively worsening short-term memory loss for the last couple of years. After a month of post surgery rehabilitation, she turned 90 during that time, we moved her into an assisted living apartment at Cotton Wood Court. The accommodations, food and activities have been outstanding. The staff are wonderfully competent and caring. It has taken Mom a few weeks to "settle in" and adjust to her new environment, due primarily to the negative effects of her hip surgery (anesthesia, pain medication, etc.) on her memory and emotions; but thanks to the patience and loving care of the Cottonwood staff, Mom and the rest of her family have come to appreciate and love her new home.

May 30, 2017

By lori667003

Cottonwood Court was nice and clean, and the decorations were fine and pleasant. The staff was very professional. It looked like they had a nice menu.

March 23, 2017

By Janice535635

Cottonwood was good, and it's really nice, but it's actually more the people. The people that I met, from the people at the front desk who answered the phone and greeted you, to the person who did the tour, the person who did medical management, the activities coordinator, the manager of the facility, the person who did the cooking, and the person who did the billing, everybody was accommodating and tried to have my parents there. All of that experience was really good. The assisted living side is nicer and roomier, the memory care side is a lockdown, and there isn't any exercise facility.

October 27, 2016

By Demi830628

Cottonwood Court was our first choice, but they turned my mom down as there were issues and they couldn’t take her. The staff and the amenities were great; we liked everything. The dining area was a nice intimate small area, and I like that its open up in the courtyard and that’s where people can walk through. It was split up into two sections or communities; they have 26 beds on each side.
Demi, Thank you so much for your review. I am sorry we were not the right fit but we truly appreciate the opportunity we had to meet you and to learn about your mom through you. Wishing you and your family all the best.

October 01, 2016

By Pat Garvin

Our mother has been a resident at Cottonwood since 2014 and absolutely loves it! It was important and very essential when the decision was made to find her next home, that it be safe, nurturing and dependable. The staff and the frontline caregivers and attendants are wonderful and are very caring to mom and she enjoys them immensely. Her medical needs are attended to with diligence and they will call us immediately if there are any changes or concerns that need to be addressed. They provide peace of mind and support for our family. We truly appreciate all they do to make mom feel comfortable!
Pat, We cannot thank you enough for your kind review of Cottonwood Court, we strive to provide the best support and care and we are able to accomplish that with the support of families like yours. Thank you for allowing us to be a part of your family.

September 30, 2016

By Toni L.

Our parents have been residents at Cottonwood Court since early 2015. The care, consideration, and respect they are provided and shown is outstanding. The management team and day to day staff really care about their residents. It is not just a job, it is a passion. The well being and safety of their residents is top priority. The environment and residents are clean, the food is delicious, medical and medication management are top notch and the day to day staff is spectacular. The Resident Assistants really get to know each resident and make them feel like the are the only person they are caring for. They really learn who the resident is as a person. The folks enjoy their living accommodations, staff, care, and food. Cottonwood Court also cares about the families of their residents. They are the best.
Toni, We are so grateful to have your parents as a part of our community and the on-going support from you and your sister are why I say we have the greatest families ever!!! Thank you so much for the kind review.

September 26, 2016

By Wease

Our Mom has lived at Cottonwood Court for over four years and is happy to be there. We have peace of mind knowing that she is in good hands. The staff at all levels does an outstanding job of helping the residents and their families during the initial move and every day thereafter. We have received quick responses to any of our questions, and we look forward to seeing both the staff and residents on our visits with Mom. We highly recommend Cottonwood Court.

By Clovis01

My mother was resident at Cottonwood Court Assisted Living and it was the best decision my family ever made. The services were exceptional but the heart and soul of Cottonwwod Court is the people. You will not find a senior living community that cares the way each and every person at Cottonwood Court cares.
Thank you for taking the time to provide a review for Cottonwood Court. It is truly an honor for our team to be a part of our residents and families lives. Thank you for allowing us to know, care for and love your mother.

By Stutzjan

When we were looking for a new home for Mom, she wanted to be independent and we wanted her to be supported round the clock with any needs she might have. She loves it so much that when I moved to the coast, she said, "you're not moving me!" She has her own beautiful apartment overlooking the courtyard, which looks like it belongs in an Italian villa. The family loves the fact that she has 24 hour support with her medications, housekeeoing, hygiene and nutrition. Best of all, the Cottonwood Court staff has become a part of our extended family!
Thank you Jan. We are so grateful for your mom and your family and it is truly a blessing to know all of you, thank you for being a part of our Cottonwood Court family.

By Mary's daughter!

I cannot begin to say enough positive things about Cottonwood Court. My mother is 93 and has lived there for almost 5 years. They have quite literally given her new life! She came here to live ( and NOT to die!) and she certainly has lived well. Mom enjoys the visits and attention from the RAs as well as the visits and check-ins from the 24 hour nursing staff. The lift on the Cottonwood Court bus has meant that she can participate in any and all trip activities ( and she does!) in comfort and safety. Beth, the bus driver, is a gem! Previous to living at Cottonwood Court my once a week visit consisted of taking Mom to doctor's appointments and making decisions on the need to take her to the ER, as well as worrying nightly about her safety. No more worrying about Mom as her second family at Cottonwood Court takes such good care of her.
I tell everyone who comes in that we have the best residents and families and you have proven that once again to be true! Thank you for allowing us to know, love and care for Mary and for your kind words, we appreciate all of you so much.

By Grmamary

I've lived in several other facilities, but I haven't found one better than Cottonwood Court. I particularly like the freedom that having a bus with a lift affords me. I can meet my daughters at Dr. appointments or go out to lunch with the "lunch bunch." My family can travel knowing that I am being cared for in every way by my Cottonwood Court family.
Mary, You are a delight to know and love and we are grateful you chose Cottonwood Court! Thank you for taking the time to post your review.

September 13, 2016

By Mari_P

One of my good friends lives at Cottonwood and she absolutely loves it. I visit often and there is always something going on. The front desk staff is courteous and always willing to help residents and guests. Their holiday and large events are wonderful and they really make it a point to encourage family members and friends to be involved with the community. They treat their residents like family.
Thank you for taking the time to post this review. We are honored to care for your friend and we are grateful you are both a part of our Cottonwood Court family.

August 29, 2016

By Resident412761

I am staying at Cottonwood Court, and it's adequate. I have a studio, and it's decent-sized. I have a kitchen and a sink. The food is decent. I wouldn't say it's delicious, but it's not terrible. It's stuff like meat loaf and mashed potatoes. They have games and take trips out for lunch.
Resident412761, Thank you for taking the time to review Cottonwood Court. I have forwarded your comments to the chef. We would love to have you join our food committee meeting and provide specific feedback for our dining program. We are honored to have you as a part of our Cottonwood Court family.

August 15, 2016

By Cynthia431034

Cottonwood Court's staff was very kind, nice, and helpful, but when I found out the price, I realized that my sister couldn't afford it. I was downstairs, which was very nice and well-done. My girlfriend's mother had been at the facility one time, so I knew it was a nice place. The staff was very knowledgeable.
Thank you for your kind review about Cottonwood Court. I am sorry that we were not a fit for your sister, if you need additional resources please feel free to contact me and I will provide assistance in anyway I can. It was a pleasure to meet you. Best wishes.

May 10, 2016

Cottonwood Court was close, reasonable, and seemed like a nice place. Everybody that lived there seemed satisfied. It seemed to be well run, and people were really friendly.

February 10, 2016

By Jay14

My sister will be moving to Cottonwood Court in about two weeks' time. Price was the main reason why we choose this place. Everybody was friendly and helpful. They answered all my questions. It was a good experience all the way. They did have a lot of activities for the residents like going shopping. They had transportation to take the residents to appointments. I would highly rate this place.

Costs for Cottonwood Court Assisted Living and Memory Care

Photos of Cottonwood Court Assisted Living and Memory Care

Services and Amenities of Cottonwood Court Assisted Living and Memory Care

• Companion Suites: We Do Offer Companion Suites
  • Housing Extra: Shared Living

• Nurse On Staff: We Have 24 Hour Nurses.

• State Licenses: 107206259 and 107206260

• About Cottonwood Court Assisted Living and Memory Care

“Family From Day One”

A life story filled with adventures, accomplishments, and cherished memories is a wonderful story and at Cottonwood Court Senior Living, we believe a good story should only get better. When it’s time for a little help, we would like to help you or your loved one write the next chapter.

Cottonwood Court Senior Living offers two communities in one, an assisted living community and a secure memory care community in separate locations on one beautiful campus.

Assisted Living

At Cottonwood Court we tailor our assisted living services to fit your needs and your lifestyle. Once you reserve your new apartment home we will begin the “getting to know you” process so that when you move in we can have a service plan all ready for you that suits you as an individual.

Services:

• Three delicious restaurant style meals served daily (Including special diets)
    • Assistance with activities of daily living
    • Medication Management – Including diabetic care
    • Regular health and wellness assessments
    • Daily resident safety checks and 24 hour emergency call response
    • Licensed nurses on staff
    • Laundry/Linen service
    • Weekly Housekeeping
    • Club Life – Life Enrichment Program
    • Courtesy Chauffer Service

Assisted Living Amenities:

• Abundant common areas including a sunroom, man cave, art studio, bingo hall and library
    • Beautifully landscaped courtyard
    • Club Life – Life Enrichment Program
    • Beauty and barber salon
    • Private dining room for guests and entertaining
    • All utilities included except telephone, includes basic cable
    • Spa room

Memory Care

At Cottonwood Court we believe that your loved one's story continues even when they are dealing with memory loss. While we realize that Alzheimer’s disease and other types of dementia can be a difficult burden to carry, we also understand that the person is not the disease. We want to know your loved one's story, their passions, their successes. By knowing their story we can help them continue living a quality life that affords them both comfort and dignity. Our unique setting is both home like and secure, complete with the care your family member needs and the compassion they deserve.

Memory Care Amenities:

• Private studios or companion suites
    • Secure outdoor courtyards
    • Living rooms and conversation areas
    • Beauty and barber salon
    • All utilities included except telephone, includes basic cable

We invite you to visit Cottonwood Court and see for yourself the quality service we provide to our residents and their families that goes beyond what you have come to expect from senior living communities.

Map of Cottonwood Court Assisted Living and Memory Care