Aegis of Fremont

Aegis of Fremont (844) 334-3818

Reviews of Aegis of Fremont

Assisted Living Reviews for Aegis of Fremont

September 14, 2015

My dad is at Aegis of Fremont. It’s really close to my house; it’s very nice, spacious, and clean. All the caregivers talk to each resident by name even though the resident may not have recognized who is talking to them, and they are very interactive. He’s in a shared room, which is smaller than he had before. I have eaten there; everything was very good, and he’s eating well. The last time I was there, they were doing something interactive with a TV show. They had about 6 residents on each side in chairs; there was a net in between, and they were tossing a balloon over the net. He seems to be doing much better there. One thing I don’t like about it is that there is not a lot of parking. There are 50 parking spaces in front of the facility; a lot of them were taken up by staff. The staff should be parking at the strip mall on one side of the facility. They have a walkway so that you could park at the strip mall and walk maybe 20 to 30 yards to the front door to walk into the building, but they park in front of the building instead.

February 22, 2015

Aegis of Fremont is a nice place. My friend is actually living there right now. I did not choose it, but her family did. I just assisted the family in that place. The services are fine. I don't have any issue with the services myself, so I'm assuming they are doing fine. I think it is a fairly good place overall. I think the staff was able to answer the questions I have so I think that is fine. I think they are knowledgeable of their job.

May 18, 2011

By Connie3

Visited this facility

Aegis is a very nice facility beautifully decorated and maintained. I admitted my father as a resident to the assisted living section in an apartment style unit with no stive or microwave, but a small frig. While lots of activities were available and freedom to come and go was a plus, I found the staff to be friendly, but somewhat disconnected to the residents. Frequent staff changes made bonding or getting to know the residents challenging. The food was good and available by menu in the dining room as well as frequent snacks whenever you wanted. They were very good about allowing guests to have meals in the dining room with their family. At that time, my Dad had a mild form of dementia and needed a staff a bit more attentive, but not to the point where he needed to be in a secure area. So I would recommend this facility if you are either totally independent or you need total secure care.

Services and Amenities of Aegis of Fremont

• Mandarin
  • Spanish
  • Tagalog

About Aegis of Fremont

Aegis of Fremont is in a lovely location that combines the best of a cozy residential neighborhood with a bustling shopping area, with the Fremont Hub located right across the street. Designed on an intimate, smaller scale, Aegis of Fremont has a warm and cozy home-like feeling with the smell of freshly baked cookies or warm buttery popcorn that envelops you as you enter. You can experience this special connection when you visit with our exceptional, personalized staff and wonderful residents.

Our community features 47 beautifully designed one-bedroom and studio apartments, with assisted living services tailored to each resident's individual needs. For seniors needing Alzheimer's or dementia care, Aegis of Fremont has 33 private and spacious studio apartments in our friendly Life's Neighborhood. Our Life's Neighborhood has beautiful courtyards with our special antique Studebaker for our residents.

Map of Aegis of Fremont