Empire Ranch Alzheimer's Special Care Center

Empire Ranch Alzheimer's Special Care Center (844) 325-8230

Reviews of Empire Ranch Alzheimer's Special Care Center

Memory Care Reviews for Empire Ranch Alzheimer's Special Care Center

February 27, 2014

My mother is now in Empire Ranch and it is excellent. It is a new and beautiful place for Alzheimer's and dementia people. They are well staffed and have enough people who are very caring, helpful and loving. Mom is clean and is actually happy there. The food is good and she commend on the food. My mom is a gourmet chef and she appreciates good food. They have private and shared room. She shares a room and it is pretty and spacious. They have bathrooms in every room. They have a library and places for the family who visits so they could be private with them. They have nurses there. Since my mom had dementia and doesn't know what is going on, she keeps getting out of her wheel chair and falls. However, they take care of it. They call the ambulance and the paramedics. They have her checked out at the hospital and then they make arrangements for her to come back and let me know in the morning.

December 13, 2013

By jwelter

My father has been in this place since March 2013. I cannot say enough good things about the people who work here and the cleanliness of the facility. I honestly cannot think of a better care facility for my father be in. They noticied that his "state of confusion" had elevated oned day. Whoever noticed this had ordered some tests to see what was going on internally. The tests came back with indications of phneumonia in his lungs. This type of awareness is key in care facility such as Empire Ranch. I feel comfortable and can sleep at night knowing my father is being cared for at Empire Ranch.

August 15, 2013

By April331

My husband was at Empire Ranch for almost a year. It started out good but when the administration changed, they became more corporate and more interested in filling empty beds than giving care. This was also too big a place for my husband. His room was too far from everything. He wouldn't eat because it was too far away from the dining room. His back would hurt him if he had to walk that far. They also did not bring him a tray of food to his room. He lost 40 pounds eventually. It also seemed chaotic there. They had a lot of staff but no one knew what was going on with their residents. I was there once and my husband wasn't in his room but no one knew where he was. He was actually down in somebody else's room sleeping. Empire Ranch was not a good place for my husband. They need to improve on being more aware of their residents individually.
See all Memory Care reviews (7) See fewer reviews

Costs for Empire Ranch Alzheimer's Special Care Center

Photos of Empire Ranch Alzheimer's Special Care Center

Services and Amenities of Empire Ranch Alzheimer's Special Care Center

• Fee Structure Extra: We Offer A Month To Month Rental

• Hiking Trails

• Staff Patient Ratio: 7:1
  • Pets: We Do Not Accept Any Pets, But Visiting Pets Are Welcome.

• Licenses: Title 22 license

About Empire Ranch Alzheimer's Special Care Center

Often the mental demands of those struggling with Alzheimer's disease can take over the emotional needs. But at JEA Senior Living, we keep the emotional needs and feelings of your loved one at the very center of what we do.

Our exclusive Meaningful Moments&reg program is specifically designed to help meet the needs of those Residents with memory loss. We begin by discovering the life story of each individual's likes, dislikes and cherished memories. By adding details and preferences from each Resident's life story into their day, we can build comfort and a sense of meaning for each individual Resident. The result is a familiar atmosphere for your loved one.

Our Residents have access to a whole host of amenities and programming options to help keep them active and engaged in daily life.

There are excursions to restaurants and shopping, arts and crafts classes, movie nights and many chances for family and holiday celebrations. Our Meaningful Moments&reg program, paired with our active and engaged staff members at JEA Senior Living, brings together the very best Alzheimer's care.

Community built to promote walking both inside and outside. Secure courtyard with freedom of coming and going in secure environment promoting independence. Staff trained in dementia and Alzheimer's disease and able to provide a calm nurturing environment for our residents.

Map of Empire Ranch Alzheimer's Special Care Center