Voralto at Fairfield

Voralto at Fairfield (844) 325-8230

Reviews of Voralto at Fairfield

Memory Care Reviews for Voralto at Fairfield

December 27, 2013

Nazareth Classic Care is a pretty good facility. It was an easy transfer for my mom to be right in there because the other place where she was at is related to this one. All they had to do is basically move her there and all the paperwork was just carried over. What I like best about this place is that it is the same price as with the other facility where my mom was. The staff is pretty good. I did try their food and it is okay. Regarding activities, my mom pretty much the only thing she can do is that she can sing, so they do karaoke and stuff like that and that helps her out. She seems to be happy there and that's the bottom-line. They have a lady there that plays the piano and my mom is really happy about that. Most of the ALF is depressing. One thing about Nazareth Care is that it is a two-story structure and they put the patients who are bedridden and farther gone upstairs and the ones that can still get around and converse, they have them downstairs, so it is not as depressing as other facilities. That's important too. My mom can actually talk to somebody and have a conversation there whereas at the other place, they just threw everybody in the same floor.

November 22, 2013

By StillLoving

This was the only facility that gave enough information up front what they could or could not provide and the relating cost. Very cooperative, I needed a private room and while non was available they accommodated our needs by converting a shared room to a private room. Staff is very caring, always help both resident/visitor with a smile. While the facility is an older building it is clean and well kept. The outside, secure green area is inviting with places to sit and enjoy. I brought a shepherd style stake to hang 2 birdfeeders and hope small things like watching the birds will give the residents a little bit of enjoyment.

August 21, 2012

By RioVista

They are fully staffed and the staff are all very helpful. They will let me go see my Mother at any time day or night. They have two floors, upstairs is for the more advanced patents, where they have there own dining room and have someone help feed and care for patients. Everybody is pretty much free to do as they like, they have a little area out back where they are free to walk around. In my opinion they could spend more time with the patients, It seems the staff are very busy. At night they have one employee to take care of the whole floor and that includes all there housecleaning duties getting all people ready for bed. I feel they do not have enough activities for these poor people, and they are all highly medicated to make it easier for staff (that is my opinion). If at all possible the best care for the elderly is at home with family that loves and cares for them, The place is very clean and there is always someone available to help out with any issues.

May 18, 2012

By countrygirl1

While my Mother was in this facility I would go in at different times day and night. They say visiting hours are at certain times, but they were very good about us coming and going. For the first week I stayed every night on a recliner in my Moms room. My Mom had her own room, we were able to bring what ever we wanted of hers to her room. The staff there are all very good. about 150 residents. There are two floors, seems the like the top floor is for the new residents and for ones who needed more care. The food was not very appealing. It seems there are not a lot of activities for them to do. They seem to be able to do as they like, Its safe, clean. Eventually my Mom got better (from the stroke) so we brought her home. Its very sad for I never seen a whole lot of people visiting these people in the home. Very Sad, But as far as my whole experience I feel it's a good place, well staffed, clean facility.

December 22, 2011

By followyeshua

My mother lives here. Good people, very caring and supportive.
See all Memory Care reviews (13) See fewer reviews

Costs for Voralto at Fairfield

Photos of Voralto at Fairfield

Services and Amenities of Voralto at Fairfield

• Companion Suites: We Do Offer Companion Suites
  • Housing Extra: Shared Living

• About Voralto at Fairfield

Colonial Oaks Senior Living of Fairfield is a welcoming and home-like two-story secured, affordable Memory Care community with three lovely gardens. The community is perfect home for residents with mid-level to advanced-level stages of Alzheimer’s, dementia (including Lewy Body dementia), wanderers, and sun-downers are suited for our living environment. Our community is ideal for the resident that are not suitable to live in unsecured Assisted Living Communities. Although residents may require specialized care they will still enjoy an active social environment with programming designed to address the needs of those with Alzheimer’s, dementia or Memory Care issues. Private rooms or shared rooms are available depending upon desire, need and availability.

Our Memory Care Community are designed to assist individuals with mild to severe memory issues needing support with their day-to-day tasks, but are not in need of skilled nursing services.

Our Community are small, home-like environments that promote residents to be as independent as possible while ensuring appropriate staff support to be in place should a need arise. Our residents will receive assistance tailored to their needs to support them in maintaining an active, social experience throughout the day. We also offer services for those in need of a ‘secured area’ due to wandering caused by extreme confusion/memory issues. These neighborhoods offer outdoor spaces so residents are able to experience a bit of fresh air and open space, reducing the risks and desires to wander outside the safety of the community. Staff in our Memory Care Community are trained in the provision of care to those with dementia and how to respectfully redirect residents to appropriate activities, and/or location.

It is common for couples experiencing the need to place their husband/wife/partner in an Assisted Living or Memory Care Community to move-in together. This allows for the couple to remain together and receive appropriate support services to be rendered to one, while eliminating the care, cleaning and cooking needs from the other.

Thank you for your interest at Colonial Oaks Senior Living of Fairfield. Please give us a call to schedule a free tour.

We are committed to providing services and care to residents with all levels of memory impairment. We provide all meals and snacks, medication management and have a full activities program.

Map of Voralto at Fairfield