Diamond Home Care
Offers Assisted Living
Costs for Diamond Home Care
Services and Amenities of Diamond Home Care
Room and housing options
- Companion Suites: We Do Not Offer Companion Suites
- Housing Extra: We Offer Both Shared And Private Rooms.
- Resident Capacity: 6
- Minimum Age: 60
- Pets: No Pets Allowed
- State Licenses: 197607904
About Diamond Home Care
Diamond Home Care is a residential care home located in the elegant eastern outskirts of Los Angeles county in Diamond Bar, California. Located literally across the street from the Diamond Bar Golf Course, residents of this group home setting have plentiful access to year round outdoor activities. The presence of the nearby Pomona Freeway ensures that residents have near perfect accessibility to the nearby Los Angeles amenities, including shopping, entertainment, hospitals, and the Los Angeles International Airport.
Professionalism, compassion, and dedication are three traits that we insist upon in all of the staff that works for Diamond Home Care. Our caregivers know that an ounce of compassion is worth far more than a pound of medical care. They are available 24 hours a day to provide a clean, friendly environment where seniors always feel safe and welcome, so that they can better enjoy the rest of their lives as they prefer.
At Diamond Home Care, we offer a wide selection of amenities that make seniors feel safe and comfortable, like:
- Three delicious and nutritious full meals a day
- Laundry and cleaning services
- Weekly linen changes
- Resident observation and supervision
- Transportation arrangement
- Regularly scheduled activities and trips
- Once you are living at Diamond Home Care, you will truly understand what it means to be relaxed and free. Chores will be a concept of the past as our compassionate staff assists in a myriad of subtle ways. This will give you more time to enjoy all of the wonders that come with living in Diamond Bar.