Fountains at Sea Bluffs

Fountains at Sea Bluffs (844) 334-3818

Reviews of Fountains at Sea Bluffs

Assisted Living Reviews for Fountains at Sea Bluffs

June 27, 2014

We live in a retirement community. We are at the Fountains. We've been here for 10 years. We looked around at many other places, and this is the one we liked the most. This is a very friendly place. The problem is they're extremely expensive, and they keep raising the price every year. I have an apartment. It's a 2-bedroom condo with 2 bathrooms. We have a main dining room. I own the place. We have a lot of activities. We have exercises, lecturers, and entertainers. The utilities and the maid service are all included in the monthly fee.

September 24, 2013

By Marlene6

I visited the Fountains and the facility is beautiful. The food is excellent. From what I saw apparently they have lot of activities posted on their board. I like the location, it's fantastic. The facility is fairly new. The decorations are outstanding and it got a very warm and happy atmosphere.

July 11, 2012

By Steve4

This is a professionally run and maintained facility. Whenever my dad touches the button on his wrist a caregiver seems to come out of nowhere within a minutes time. The meals are nutritional and served elegantly at the dining room which has a wonderful view of the ocean. The residence is a bit pricey but you get what you pay for.

Independent Living Reviews for Fountains at Sea Bluffs

May 10, 2016

By Visitor 1056789

The Fountains at Sea Bluffs was top notch. The staff was good. The units were beautiful and had high ceilings and high-end tiles. They had plenty of activities for senior people to keep them motivated and active. The weather was perfect since it doesn’t get that hot there within a mile to the beach. The only thing is it’s very pricey for what my grandma is looking for.

Thank you for taking the time to share your impressions with this review; I look forward to showing it to our entire team. We’d love to have you and your grandma join us for a program, class, outing or a meal any time you’d like. Thank you again. Sincerely, Terry Brown, Executive Director

May 10, 2016

By DawnGTMZC

I love The Fountains at Sea Bluffs because the place was gorgeous, the rooms were fine, and the dining area was spectacular. They had a swimming pool, an activity room, and a big open room where they do exercise classes, which were very nice. I would definitely recommend this place as long as you have enough money.

September 08, 2014

My mom is living at Fountains at Sea Bluffs for almost a year now. In general, I think it’s a beautiful facility. Her unit itself, mom made it gorgeous, so that is very, very nice. The dining room is beautiful. The most negative thing I guess I would say that has been difficult for her is, she is on a gluten-free diet and that not really been accommodated well at all, and that is a big deal for her. They keep saying month after month that they are going to fix the problem, and it has been a year now.

Thank you very much for your comments and feedback. In mid-August we introduced completely revised menus featuring gluten-free entre selections. I’m so happy to let you know that we’ve received raves and accolades from residents and families. Our resident who is most in need of a gluten-free diet personally called me to express her satisfaction and appreciation as soon as the menus were introduced. A month after our new dining offerings, she visited me in person to further express her enjoyment of the selections. Even residents without food sensitivities have expressed their appreciation of the menu choices. We’re grateful for the opportunity to provide an expanded, healthier menu. If you’d like to discuss our dining program – or anything at all – please don’t hesitate to contact me. Sincerely, Terry Brown, Executive Director

May 12, 2014

We are settled in at Fountains at Sea Bluffs, and we are very happy with where we are. We are impressed with the amenities; it's beautifully laid out. The architecture is beautiful, no hallways. We like the swimming pool and their exercise classes. They have just about anything with regards to their activities. They have aqua, yoga, fitness classes, and a lot of excursions to local music events. One thing about this facility is that we need a better chef. The menu choices are OK, but the cooking needs to be a little bit professional.

Photos of Fountains at Sea Bluffs

Services and Amenities of Fountains at Sea Bluffs

• Coffee Shop
  • Golf
  • General Store
  • Hiking Trails
  • Pool
  • Features Extra: Library, Fitness Room/Gym, W/D In Apt.

• Internet Enabled Rooms

• Nurse On Staff: Available During Business Hours

• Tai Chi
  • Activities Extra: Computer Class

• Licenses: RCFE

About Fountains at Sea Bluffs

The Fountains at Sea Bluffs in Dana Point, CA offers Independent Living, Assisted Living and Memory Care on a beautiful seaside campus with an outdoor heated pool, fitness center with sauna, steam room, spa, showers and changing room with lockers and Les Fontaine dining room. Choose from spacious one bedroom and two bedroom condominiums with a deluxe kitchen, ample closet space, fireplace and a private patio. We know that challenging our brains and getting in better physical shape has enormous benefits at every age, and The Fountains at Sea Bluffs offers an ongoing course schedule of mind-expanding and body-toning classes through Watermark University. A Watermark retirement community.

Map of Fountains at Sea Bluffs